DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Forgot about that one. Which is crazy considering I liked the few episodes I’ve seen so far

They are in their 2nd Season which I'm enjoying with 4 Episodes to go in the Season. I like how they are showing Superman having to balance being a Hero and being a Father and Husband while putting in work with the other Characters in Smallville.

Reactions: Cwalker

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
CW probably getting sold off.

You don't cut this much new content without it prepping for a fire sale, content providers are going streaming and looks like news and live sports are remaining on terrestrial TV.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Gotham-Knights-Show-CW-Image.jpg

The CW has revealed their first look at the next DC TV show, Gotham Knights, along with an updated series logline. Since the Arrowverse launched in 2012, The CW has been partially known as the DC TV network, bringing multiple heroes and villains to life. Every season they develop at least one new DC TV property, which has helped them expand their programming. For the 2022-2023 TV season, The CW is bringing the Gotham Knights to life, with this being the second Batman-related drama since Batwoman.

While it comes from Batwoman writers/producers Chad Fiveash, James Stoteraux, and Natalie Abrams, Gotham Knights is actually not a spinoff. It will also have nothing to do with the upcoming Warner Bros. video game that is arriving later this year with the same name. Like a lot of DC TV shows on The CW, Gotham Knights will be an ensemble, following Bruce Wayne's adoptive son and the children of Batman's villains. Fiveash, Stoteraux, and Abrams co-wrote the pilot, which was directed by Gotham and Pennyworth director Danny Cannon.

As the pilot was recently shot, before getting a season 1 pick-up, The CW has revealed the first official look at Gotham Knights. In a new image, which can be seen below, it features Oscar Morgan as Turner Hayes, Navia Robinson as Carrie Kelley, Tyler DiChiara as Cullen Bow, Fallon Smythe as Harper Row, and Olivia Rose Keegan as Duela. The CW also provided an updated version of the Gotham Knights logline.

"Batman is dead, and a powder keg has ignited Gotham City without the Dark Knight to protect it. In the wake of Bruce Wayne’s murder, his adopted son Turner Hayes (Oscar Morgan, “De Son Vivant”) is framed for killing the Caped Crusader, along with the children of some of Batman’s enemies: Duela (Olivia Rose Keegan, “Days of Our Lives”), an unpredictable fighter and skilled thief who was born in Arkham Asylum and abandoned by her father, Harper Row (Fallon Smythe, “grown-ish”), a streetwise and acerbic engineer who can fix anything, and her brother Cullen Row (Tyler DiChiara, “The Virgin of Highland Park”), a clever transgender teen who is tired of being polite and agreeable. With the charismatic and hard-charging District Attorney Harvey Dent (Misha Collins, “Supernatural”) and the GCPD hot on their trail, Turner will rely on allies including his best friend and formidable coder Stephanie Brown (Anna Lore, “All American”), and unlikely Batman sidekick Carrie Kelley (Navia Robinson, “Raven’s Home”). But our Knights will soon learn there is a larger, more nefarious force at work within Gotham City. This team of mismatched fugitives must band together to become its next generation of saviors known as the GOTHAM KNIGHTS. From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, GOTHAM KNIGHTS is written by Chad Fiveash, James Stoteraux and Natalie Abrams. Fiveash and Stoteraux will serve as showrunners and executive produce the series alongside Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter. Abrams also serves as co-executive producer. Danny Cannon directed and served as an executive producer on the pilot, along with David Madden. GOTHAM KNIGHTS is based on characters created for DC by Bob Kane with Bill Finger."

While Bruce has adopted kids in the comics before, Turner Hayes is an original creation for Gotham Knights. It's worth noting there is a DC character named William Hayes, but it's unclear if there is any relation there. The show will also star Misha Collins as Harvey Dent, Anna Lore as Stephanie Brown, and Rahart Adams as Brody. Even though Batman is dead, the Gotham Knights pilot is expected to have the Caped Crusader in some capacity, as set photos revealed a cast trailer with the name "Bruce" on it.

Due to Batman's status in the Gotham Knights continuity, it's becoming clear that the show will not be set in the Arrowverse. But like most of the Greg Berlanti DC shows, taking place in the larger Arrowverse Multiverse still allows for crossovers if there is a story that works for the respective series. Gotham Knights will join the previously announced The Flash season 9 and Superman & Lois season 3, while a decision on Stargirl beyond season 3 has yet to be made. With Gotham Knights behind held for midseason 2023, more will likely be revealed about the upcoming DC TV show throughout the year.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wonder if the CW will even be around when this show is suppose to air.

Hearing it's being shopped around because cable dying.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Yeah I'm curious to see what happens with their shows. I haven't really watched many, tbh. I watched a little of Flash but that's about it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Used to watch most of the shows, but then like rasslin....too much stuff to keep up with and had to start picking and choosing until I just stopped watching any show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah don't know how to feel when you cancel two known properties like Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman to start up another Show right after. What are the chances this Show doesn't last more than a few Seasons because God knows DC/CW doesn't know what they want with their programming these days.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m caught up on Flash and Legends(RIP) but everything else I never really got into.

Black Lightning was corny to me at the beginning…

Batwoman…meh…didn’t really care to watch it.

I’ll get around to Arrow eventually.

Tried SuperGirl; didn’t like it.

Superman and Lois has been cool from what I’ve seen but I haven’t seen everything

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah same shit with me where I just needed to pick and choose what I was gonna watch and DC TV got the ax lol. The shows are just very repetitive after a while and I just stopped caring.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
oRMySs9.jpg

WTFZWQw.jpg

Xolo looking great as Blue Beetle go ahead young man! I've been wanting more Heroes from my Hispanic Community coming to the Stage and he's one of them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing. I’m shocked their using a real costume and not CGI. Good for them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah that costume looks fucking sick

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Wow that looks amazing. I’m shocked their using a real costume and not CGI. Good for them.

I still think we could get some CGI tweaks in there but it looks lovely in the light I agree.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I still think we could get some CGI tweaks in there but it looks lovely in the light I agree.
And turn it into the Green Lantern costume? :andreno

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And turn it into the Green Lantern costume? :andreno

Nah never that bad. :lol

Xolo as an Actor is in his biggest role hope he kills it.