• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The Batman looks very promising, although using an epic/orchestral version of a Nirvana song in the trailer helps a lot.

Y2Jayne

I see a lot of people who think that Warner should reboot the DCEU because some of their movies failed. I believe it's still salvageable. Sure they had a few horrible ones (Shazam, WW84, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey) but so did the MCU. I hope Affleck and Cavill will do another movie together.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just release one offs and stop trying to make a connected universe, doesn't work for anyone not named Marvel.

Sabretooth

After watching season 3 of Titans (which still has two episodes to go), this is the worst superhero show of all time. It's literally a fucking joke how bad this show is

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I mean I haven't seen the Finale yet I'll get in by tonight I've loved the Story with Scarecrow and Red Hood to me. I'm a big Donna Troy fan she might be my favorite outside of Dick so I'm interested what role she plays in the Finale because God knows if you piss her off she can legit destroy a whole city. Hopefully I can get all this done tonight and then start watching the newest Season of Episodes of Doom Patrol.

Y2Jayne

Just release one offs and stop trying to make a connected universe, doesn't work for anyone not named Marvel.
It's a shame Warner fucked it up, I find the DC universe a lot more interesting than Marvel's.

Sabretooth

First look at Black Adam just aired. Looks great. Dwayne Johnson is the perfect Black Adam. You can tell how passionate he is about this project. First look shows Black Adam being awakened and literally frying someone with his bare hands. He’s brutal as hell and his costume looks great. This movie may very well be something special.

Sabretooth

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom up next. Just a behind the scenes look of the filming process. Jason Momoa is a excited as hell to make this movie. James Wan promises it’s gonna be bigger and better than the first. A lot of action and a lot of heart. Behind the scenes clips of fights being filmed and first look at the costumes.

I loved the first Aquaman so I can’t wait for this. Looks like they’re going bolder so count me in.