DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Right so in the first episode Bruce fucking murders the Joker and then dips. Look idk how to feel about this show. Obviously they’re going for something different here but this just isn’t Batman. I know that Bruce is supposed to be damaged and not always be the best at showing his feelings but this show makes him out to be basically a sociopath who just doesn’t care about anyone or anything. I don’t know why you have to write it like that. The writing is at least tighter than it was in previous seasons so maybe I’ll like it better but the way they portray characters is just weird.

Just finished Episode 1 and I really enjoyed it. I rather Bruce/Batman be Shades of Grey in his Character versus the one making all the right decisions. It was sad and crazy to see him needing a new Robin so he can focus on something else than Jason's death. I loved that Barbara and Dick called his ass on that and I was pretty shocked he did that to Joker. Now I looked at all and thought dude just went to Arkham Asylum with no Batman Gear and killed him off bruh how did you do that. This Batman/Bruce makes me think about The Batman Who Laughs in the Comics and they are diving into that a little bit but he leaves like where you going Bruce :lmao

Welp Dick needs to find out what Jason was doing and Starfire seeing possibly future Events a very good Episode to start off the Season. Time to watch Episode 2 and 3!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just finished Episode 1 and I really enjoyed it. I rather Bruce/Batman be Shades of Grey in his Character versus the one making all the right decisions. It was sad and crazy to see him needing a new Robin so he can focus on something else than Jason's death. I loved that Barbara and Dick called his ass on that and I was pretty shocked he did that to Joker. Now I looked at all and thought dude just went to Arkham Asylum with no Batman Gear and killed him off bruh how did you do that. This Batman/Bruce makes me think about The Batman Who Laughs in the Comics and they are diving into that a little bit but he leaves like where you going Bruce :lmao

Welp Dick needs to find out what Jason was doing and Starfire seeing possibly future Events a very good Episode to start off the Season. Time to watch Episode 2 and 3!

Idk man it’s just a weird way to portray Batman. I felt like we should have had a whole show before this dedicate to Batman, Dick and Barbara when they were still Robin and Batgirl. Otherwise it’s just jarring to see them all so fucked up.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Idk man it’s just a weird way to portray Batman. I felt like we should have had a whole show before this dedicate to Batman, Dick and Barbara when they were still Robin and Batgirl. Otherwise it’s just jarring to see them all so fucked up.

Weird to me nah it was going that way last Season you saw it in Dick. The Demons he still has still has not be conquered all the way yet. I mean he took these kids in and they didn't know any better and put them on the Streets fighting Crime. Once he got them as kids and molded them the way he see fit no way were they going leave that situation just like that and Dick like Barbara had their breaking point. Seeing death and going through you have to be fucked up to a degree it makes sense to me. I mean Zordon from Power Rangers sent Teenage Kids to fight and save the World they are Child Soldiers like Batgirl, Dick, and Todd and I like they are going into that further.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Weird to me nah it was going that way last Season you saw it in Dick. The Demons he still has still has not be conquered all the way yet. I mean he took these kids in and they didn't know any better and put them on the Streets fighting Crime. Once he got them as kids and molded them the way he see fit no way were they going leave that situation just like that and Dick like Barbara had their breaking point. Seeing death and going through you have to be fucked up to a degree it makes sense to me. I mean Zordon from Power Rangers sent Teenage Kids to fight and save the World they are Child Soldiers like Batgirl, Dick, and Todd and I like they are going into that further.

Yes but Batman is always portrayed as being kind underneath his toughness and he’s good to Robin and Batgirl. In this show he’s a borderline sociopath who weaponizes their darkness with no remorse. It’s out of character.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Just got in Episode 2 this early Sunday Morning and I have a huge boner right now. I didn't expect the reveal of Todd as Red Hood in Episode 2 at all I thought that would be towards the end of the Season. I thought this new Red Hood took Jason's Body and he would reveal himself or possibly we have 2 Red Hoods vs the Titans towards the end of the Season. I'm curious what is the timeline from Episode 1 and 2 because shit Todd has been killing it and doing his business very easily as if he's been planning this for Years. I know Arkham Knight the Game played with Todd not being killed by Joker rather brainwashed but who was brainwashing Todd to do all of this. One of the things that Todd has a problem with in the Comics especially is Bruce not avenging his death but he did in Episode 1. To say that I'm very interested where they are taking this outside of Todd wanting to be his own Man and clean up the Streets his way because he stands no chance vs the Titans especially when you have someone like Starfire and Superboy on the team.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
1629176563793.png

Really cool fan art.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

You God damn right. I love Smollett especially in Lovecraft Country and having the Showrunner too apart of the project let's do this!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t believe this is gonna get past development but I’ve been wrong before.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Daddy like. I liked the first one they gave us so now I'm rubbing my hands like Dean Malenko while losing sleep seeing if that Footage drops tonight or within the next few days.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The movie should’ve been out already if it wasn’t for Covid smh. I can’t wait to see it. It looks sooo good

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I really enjoyed us getting the holes filled on what was Jason Todd was going through leading to the confrontation with The Joker. Clearly he wasn't right in the head after what happened to him last Season and it made him broken in so many ways. Leslie Thompson trying to pick his Brain a Character that was used in Gotham came off strong and even she couldn't get him back on track. I would be pissed too at Bruce saying you're no longer Robin welp damn why did you have him see Leslie if you planned to say no more Robin in your future anyways. It's hard to say that when you put Dick and Todd through hell to become Robin and you think you saying you can't do that anymore cause I said so that they will listen nope. I like Scarecrow's involvement in all of this Todd is easily swayed at that time so it was pretty easily to see how Todd followed along because he himself thought Gotham should be ruled in their ways. With the death of Hawk and the group not knowing how to handle Red Hood it's going to interesting how this goes once Scarecrow unleashes the Fear Toxin on Gotham and needing to be stopped.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Oh man when Supes kills the Joker I'm going to mark out.

• Wow
Reactions: Deezy and Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The game was phenomenal.....sounded like Baker doing the Joker, this should be great.

Instant :takemymoney

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The game was phenomenal.....sounded like Baker doing the Joker, this should be great.

Instant :takemymoney

Indeed. I like how they are saving the big oh my God moment for those non players of the Game and Comic Series like me. Really hoping we get 3-5 Movies with this Arc.

Reactions: Deezy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2