DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Hope this is better than Batman anime.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I have Warworld ready to watch this Weekend but I'm psyched to hear this News. Dug the Watchmen Series and Movie, and Crisis is an All-Time Arc for DC Comics hopefully they do it justice in Animated form.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
"They redoing Watchmen?!?!?! James Gunn is trying to erase Zack Snyder!!!" :neckbeards:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
"They redoing Watchmen?!?!?! James Gunn is trying to erase Zack Snyder!!!" :neckbeards:

We don't know if it's a Reboot or a continued Story from either the Movie/Show. I would say with the Show you could dive into the Time period inbetween. Man the Show was really good another Show HBO dropped the ball I thought not doing future Seasons like Lovecraft Country.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
We don't know if it's a Reboot or a continued Story from either the Movie/Show. I would say with the Show you could dive into the Time period inbetween. Man the Show was really good another Show HBO dropped the ball I thought not doing future Seasons like Lovecraft Country.
Do a full show on the pirate comics in the book.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Speaking to ComicBook.com's Chris Killian for her new Netflix movie Heart of Stone before the SAG-AFTRA strike, Gadot said that, as she understands it, she will be developing Wonder Woman 3 together with Gunn and Safran. "I love portraying Wonder Woman," Gadot says. "It's so close to and dear to my heart. From what I heard from James and from Peter is that we're gonna develop a Wonder Woman 3 together."

So either Gunn is doing what he did with Aquaman saying all the Wonder Womans look like her but dude now you're picking and choosing who to Reboot when clearly you stated to Reboot it all and create your own vision. If I had to my choice to have another WW film or Superman with Cavill it's not even a second thought I want Cavill as Superman.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Could just be Gal Gadot trying to manifest something.

And wouldn't talking about "future projects" be against the union rules?

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Could just be Gal Gadot trying to manifest something.

And wouldn't talking about "future projects" be against the union rules?
the interview was from prior to the strike.

I wouldn't be upset about it. Thought she was fine as Wonder Woman, give her another film.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
the interview was from prior to the strike.

I wouldn't be upset about it. Thought she was fine as Wonder Woman, give her another film.

It serves no purpose now to have her get another film. Aquaman was already in the Can before Gunn took over so that coming out was going to happen no matter what. WW 3 I don't see why you think Gunn that needs to be done and not have Cavill his send off which alot of people wanted to see him return and see him in future Movies. I didn't see people wanting another WW film after 84 but go ahead do the Film and if it bombs that is on Gunn and Company for pushing that forward. For this to work it has to be a Else Worlds type of thing still why not Supes over WW when the audience wanted that more I thought.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
It serves no purpose now to have her get another film. Aquaman was already in the Can before Gunn took over so that coming out was going to happen no matter what. WW 3 I don't see why you think Gunn that needs to be done and not have Cavill his send off which alot of people wanted to see him return and see him in future Movies. I didn't see people wanting another WW film after 84 but go ahead do the Film and if it bombs that is on Gunn and Company for pushing that forward. For this to work it has to be a Else Worlds type of thing still why not Supes over WW when the audience wanted that more I thought.
I've said it before but I don't care that Cavill isn't doing the role again. He had 3 bites of the apple (Man of Steel, BVS, Justice League) and all 3 movies sucked. I'm more than happy they have a new guy donning the cape. He was fine but moving on is for the best.

Wonder Woman won't be a tentpole franchise for him. They're probably doing one more and that's it, maybe she'll do cameos in other franchises. Superman is gonna be their tentpole character and they want someone who will be doing the role for a long time. Not to mention the new guy is 10 years younger and if they're portraying a younger Superman you need someone who can pull it off.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've said it before but I don't care that Cavill isn't doing the role again. He had 3 bites of the apple (Man of Steel, BVS, Justice League) and all 3 movies sucked. I'm more than happy they have a new guy donning the cape. He was fine but moving on is for the best.

Wonder Woman won't be a tentpole franchise for him. They're probably doing one more and that's it, maybe she'll do cameos in other franchises. Superman is gonna be their tentpole character and they want someone who will be doing the role for a long time. Not to mention the new guy is 10 years younger and if they're portraying a younger Superman you need someone who can pull it off.

Honestly he's gotten one bite at the Apple being Man of Steel. He had to share the spotlight in the other two and even though the Movies sucked for you...for you it doesn't mean it sucked for the masses. Once again if you're going to do another WW Movie you can do a Cavill Supes Movie because it's Else Worlds that is what I'm saying. You don't need to mess with the Reboot give him his Film he should of had before BVS and then if it fails hey it doesn't mess up what Gunn is doing with Blue Beetle onward. I think Gunn and Company saw the success of the first WW Movie and maybe feel they can get that reaction from people again. We will see how this further develops in the coming Months.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Here we GO!!! Daddy has been waiting for this one for a long time and I'm happy it's getting another Part added to the Story.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Must be hard living in a world where the universe is always in danger