DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I downloaded Wonder Woman 1984 and I kinda put it on the backburner for Weeks now maybe tonight I watch it but I'm digging that list to come for the DC Universe. I used to love Static Shock the Show and you can go on so many adventures with that and Batgirl I know no doubt will be better than Batwoman which starts Season 2 this Weekend.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Are we allowed to even allowed to call Rock "back Adam"?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I watched WW84 last week. Definitely wasn’t as good as the first one but entertaining nonetheless. It had some good emotional moments and all four lead stars were on their A game. Pedro Pascal goes all in and sometimes it’s almost too much. It was VERY campy at points and I was like alright this is getting dumb but it didn’t ruin the movie though. Overall worth the watch.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
As I watch the second Season of Batwoman with a new Batwoman I surely like Ryan vs Kate. I'm done with the Rich person who became a Hero, rather now the homeless girl who has a beef with Alice because of the death of her Mother. I like that story and no one Batwoman letting Alice get off easy like Kate did multiple times in the previous Season. I would say though her Acting needs to improve one moment she sounds from the Street and acts like it, then she acts like some Valley girl.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maybe her valley girl is just her doing the white voice?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Maybe her valley girl is just her doing the white voice?

I mean when Bats goes flying across surely anyone would say oh my gosh I'm so afraid of Bats. I would be cussing up a Storm and Ryan being from the gutter I feel wouldn't say that. Alice is in love with Ryan though because she believes Ryan wants to kill her vs Kate trying to do the opposite.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean when Bats goes flying across surely anyone would say oh my gosh I'm so afraid of Bats. I would be cussing up a Storm and Ryan being from the gutter I feel wouldn't say that. Alice is in love with Ryan though because she believes Ryan wants to kill her vs Kate trying to do the opposite.
Probably can't swear in the Berlanti-verse....unless you Black lightning.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The Justice League we should of gotten and damn this Trailer and vision from Synder in this blows away what we saw in the Theatrical Version of this before. Supes looks fucking great in his Black Outfit and that ending.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This is obviously an entirely different animal than what we saw. It' gonna be four hours long which is fucking insane. With that much time I hope this is epic. That trailer looks amazing though

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
This is obviously an entirely different animal than what we saw. It' gonna be four hours long which is fucking insane. With that much time I hope this is epic. That trailer looks amazing though

No doubt and I would take a 10 hour film compared to the previous version of the film. Darkseid too looks great too. You compare the crap Apocalypse looks like with Fox and then you look at Thanos and Darkseid and you're like come on now Fox why couldn't you've done better.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I still don't know why people are assuming this will magically be great when the directors last two cracks at the cowl and cape were all style/no substance bloated movies that the vast majority of audiences didn't like.

I mean it took me 3 times to actually finish Batman v Superman because it was too long, boring and too dark....not in tone....it was literally too dark that I couldn't focus on anything.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I still don't know why people are assuming this will magically be great when the directors last two cracks at the cowl and cape were all style/no substance bloated movies that the vast majority of audiences didn't like.

I mean it took me 3 times to actually finish Batman v Superman because it was too long, boring and too dark....not in tone....it was literally too dark that I couldn't focus on anything.

At least it’s a complete vision. Whether that vision is good remains to be seen. But yeah I didn’t like BvS. I liked man of steel though and I also liked Watchmen. I’m hoping this will be more along the lines of those movies.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Final trailer for Snyder’s Justice League. I’m so fuckin ready for this.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I watched the whole thing in one sitting yesterday.

Non-spoiler: This thing is easily better than the 2017 version (low bar though :lol). Does it feel long? Yes. But the time is well spent getting to know every character and show the stake that they have in both the world and the conflict. A lot of great dialogue between characters. Ben Affleck is fantastic in this, no comparison to the 2017 version. His character is so much closer to the comic book version of Batman than he was in BvS. All the other heroes get moments to shine but Cyborg is definitely the standout. He's a little less well known than the other five heroes but he gets a full arc here and earns his place on the team. I never liked Ezra Miller as Flash and that doesn't really change here but his powers are used in a really cool way in this film. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are their usual badass selves, nothing much else to say. Superman's arc is probably the closest to the 2017 version but he gets more scenes that flesh him out better. In addition, Steppenwolf looks a lot better and gets an actual fucking backstory. Overall, this movie wasn't perfect and probably could have been shorter but it was still a fascinating watch and is a wholly original movie from a director who has a very specific style. I walked away satisfied and wouldn't hesitate for a second to get a sequel.

Reactions: Deezy

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I watched the whole thing in one sitting yesterday.

Non-spoiler: This thing is easily better than the 2017 version (low bar though :lol). Does it feel long? Yes. But the time is well spent getting to know every character and show the stake that they have in both the world and the conflict. A lot of great dialogue between characters. Ben Affleck is fantastic in this, no comparison to the 2017 version. His character is so much closer to the comic book version of Batman than he was in BvS. All the other heroes get moments to shine but Cyborg is definitely the standout. He's a little less well known than the other five heroes but he gets a full arc here and earns his place on the team. I never liked Ezra Miller as Flash and that doesn't really change here but his powers are used in a really cool way in this film. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are their usual badass selves, nothing much else to say. Superman's arc is probably the closest to the 2017 version but he gets more scenes that flesh him out better. In addition, Steppenwolf looks a lot better and gets an actual fucking backstory. Overall, this movie wasn't perfect and probably could have been shorter but it was still a fascinating watch and is a wholly original movie from a director who has a very specific style. I walked away satisfied and wouldn't hesitate for a second to get a sequel.

I wanna punch every one of the Executives who made the decision to not use Snyder's Cut. All the Characters especially Cyborg got meat to go along with their Potatoes when it comes to their Character growth. Cyborg felt in the original version as just there and after this Cut you want to see him succeed after you look inside what he's going through. I mean fuck Martian Manhunter was in this and I marked hard with that reveal, Black Suit Superman, and Flash using his abilities to stop Steppenwolf who looked so much better was so great to see. I think the Joker and the Nightmare from Bruce was so used perfectly in this film too in his Cut. Joker fucking with Bruce and Bruce saying I'm going to fucking kill you just do what needs to be done. Batman makes a truce..imagine that a truce with Joker and if he can save Harley if he saves the love of his friend aka Superman. I love that mocked all of them especially Bruce for him doing these reverse of time and failing too man can I get that continuing with this version of Joker from Leto please. Overall it's night and day between the two films and I hope what greatness we saw in that Cut gets put into Flashpoint.