DB Interview: How he'd Book himself against Lesnar and more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm still perturbed that we're probably never gonna get to see Bryan vs Lesnar. Last year it was because Bryan got injured before he could drop the title to Brock, and this year it's because WWE didn't learn from it's mistakes from the previous Rumble and proceeded to fuck Bryan again, much to the indignation of the entire crowd all over again. It's even worse this time, since they actually put him in the Rumble match and had him lose. Oh well.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm still perturbed that we're probably never gonna get to see Bryan vs Lesnar. Last year it was because Bryan got injured before he could drop the title to Brock, and this year it's because WWE didn't learn from it's mistakes from the previous Rumble and proceeded to fuck Bryan again, much to the indignation of the entire crowd all over again. It's even worse this time, since they actually put him in the Rumble match and had him lose. Oh well.
lol meant to like this

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Liked his line on ambition. Really agree with him here. The test lady seems like one of those corporate suits who have pre-made lines on ambition and that sort of crap