David Benoit wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Fucking Chris Benoit is rotting in hell right now. This is some demented shit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In what way is this demented?

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fucking Chris Benoit is rotting in hell right now. This is some demented shit.
What way is this demented this really has nothing to do with Chris more so his son. So please slide you're way out of this thread, for it is not about what happened with his father its about his son's future. :stfu:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Aside from the controversy, if he's a great wrestler and good on the mic, there isn't any reason to not sign him. I can see WWE possibly giving him a different name and not mentioning Benoit at the most if they do sign him in. I highly doubt though WWE would, but I can also see them trying to use this as a redemption story, but then it would mean bringing back Chris's history and whatnot. I'm unsure on the situation on how WWE would treat him. If he is respected in Japan, then I say go to Japan and work there. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Aside from the controversy, if he's a great wrestler and good on the mic, there isn't any reason to not sign him. I can see WWE possibly giving him a different name and not mentioning Benoit at the most if they do sign him in. I highly doubt though WWE would, but I can also see them trying to use this as a redemption story, but then it would mean bringing back Chris's history and whatnot. I'm unsure on the situation on how WWE would treat him. If he is respected in Japan, then I say go to Japan and work there. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Well he might try to go to WWE, WWE is still in contact with the Benoit's you know?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I believe if he develops and is at WWE level there is no reason he can't go there, They will obviously change his name so I see no issue what so ever.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I believe if he develops and is at WWE level there is no reason he can't go there, They will obviously change his name so I see no issue what so ever.
WWE won't make that risk, also people will know and fans will chant Chris Benoit or Benoit when David is in the ring. I wish they would make that risk for Chris Benoit was a great wrestler if not the best, and David could be just like Chris who knows.