Date & Location Announced for TNA Hard Justice PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TNA has announced that their Hard Justice PPV will take place on August 10th at the Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, NJ.

TNA has also confirmed a August 9th house show for Asbury Park, NJ at the Asbury Park Convention Hall (which seats around 10,000).

Credit: PWinsider.com

If 10,000 TNA fans go to this show then the PPV buyrate will only be about 200.

chessarmy

TNA Hard Justice to take place in NEW JERSEY!!! YES!

TNA's Hard Justice PPV will take place from Trenton, NJ at the Sovereign Bank Arena. The source I talked to has confirmed that this is the venue and the show will take place on August 10th. That is a huge arena which has hosted numerous WWE events.

Source: 24wrestling.com

-------

YESSS!!!! I am getting tickets to this! Fuck yea, finally a PPV right here in New Jersey! I really can't wait to go, I've never been to a TNA show before so this is going to be a great experiance. Maybe I'll get an autograph from Samoa Joe!!

PeepShow

:laugh2: Don't wet your jocky too much there.

How far do you live from Trenton?

The Rated R CMStar

I'll pray for you so that you get a better Hard Justice than last year's.

PeepShow

Quite honestly the worst TNA PPV of all time, imo

And I bought the crapfest :(

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread about this (don't you look to see if said news item is already posted? Guess not) If 10,000 TNA fans go to this show then the PPV buyrate will only be about 200.

And Chessarmy, you won't even need to buy a ticket because they'll end up giving most of them out for free just like Bound for Glory last year. Where they gave out 4,000 free tickets :laugh2:

chessarmy

:laugh2: Don't wet your jocky too much there.

How far do you live from Trenton?

About 40 minutes away

Like I said in the other thread about this (don't you look to see if said news item is already posted? Guess not)

Sorry about that, I guess I should have checked