Dat Kid is here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
:lol1: nice username.

Welcome to the forums. I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan as well. Did you like those anger management session from last week's RAW?

Those anger management sessions from last monday was the most successful attempt at comedy WWE has done in years. I think Kane's whole speech was the part that sold it the best.

Vince McMahon said:
ill make sure to watch your youtube video for tonight's raw :p

Thanks, appreciated. Hope you enjoy it when it's uploaded

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
I've moved around New Jersey a lot. Jersey City, Montclair, Elizabeth, but right now I'm living in Newark...unfortunately:urm:

Not the best place around. Stay safe!

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Those anger management sessions from last monday was the most successful attempt at comedy WWE has done in years. I think Kane's whole speech was the part that sold it the best.

Agreed. Hoping to see more of later today. :eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Dat Kid! Hope you enjoy it and stay active. :) Looking forward to your weekly spoof recaps.