Darrill "TITTIES" Schoonover Wants To Fight Rampage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Props: MMAMania.com

"Honestly, I really, I just dislike the guy. Oh man. I try not to hold grudges at all, so I’m not going to let it beat me up inside. I really don’t care that much, but I would really love to fight him. Like a really, really want to fight this guy. It was kind of childish man. He was like a bully. Honestly at first, 'Rampage' is one of my favorite fighters. Like I remember me and my little brother when I was going in, my little brother was pretty proud of me. He’s like, 'Yeah bro. That’s cool man. You’re going to get to train with Rashad or ‘Rampage.’ 'He’s like, 'I hope you get ‘Rampage.' You’re going to love him.' And I was just like, 'Yeah man. ‘Rampage’ is pretty cool.' And then all this starts happening and I’m just like, 'I hate ‘Rampage.'"

MMANEWS.com

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Haha please let this happen.

TITTIES~!

Is it terrible that I want to see this fight almost as much as Rampage/Rashad? This will never happen, I do think Rampage will come out of 'retirement' but he won't fight Titties.

xtremebadass

oh yea a fight with TITTIES is really going to lure Rampage back into the UFC lol

Wordlife

^lmao... you never know, Rampage is one cocky SOB, he claims he can beat anyone anywhere, I'd love to see this fight

xtremebadass

Oh no doubt Rampage would smash Titties face in, I am just saying Titties cannot get Rampage back in the UFC. Who knows though if Rampage just doesn't want to fight Rashad he might be glad to fight Titties lol

Qwake

I really wanna see Rampage knock titties the fuck out, would awesome! They should just have this on TUF though, would be awesome and the ratings would be great!

Wrestling Station

Rampage is RATINGS. If you put him in any bout, he will bring ratings and MONEY.

People who are classified as pure RATINGS imo are:
Lesnar
Anderson Silva
Coutoure
Rampage
GSP

If you put those guys in any fight, it will draw no doubt about it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I agree with all of those except Anderson Silva because there were several times when he had no draw power whatsoever when he was having that slump of horribly boring fights. And that had to make sure they had a co main event that could really draw.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I agree with all of those except Anderson Silva because there were several times when he had no draw power whatsoever when he was having that slump of horribly boring fights. And that had to make sure they had a co main event that could really draw.
Would you count his fight against Thales Leites @ UFC 97 one of his most boring fights, I wouldn't count it because it wasn't Spider's fault as to why that fight was so damn boring. It was because Leites kept staying on the ground the WHOLE ENTIRE fight.

J

TITTIES

Hell yea show that even men with bitch tits can fight. I hope he trash talks the shit outta Rampage until Rampage agree. Rampage vs. Titties fight of the Centry haha.

Double J

Reaction score
The guy should be pissed, even if UFC gave him a contract and he wins a title most people will still refer to him now as Titties lmao.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
The guy should be pissed, even if UFC gave him a contract and he wins a title most people will still refer to him now as Titties lmao.

He should be thanking Rampage. He's now recognizable by all of America. I'd rather be called Titties and be talked about then be a nobody right

xtremebadass

Seriously, I'd turn it around on him and make Titties be my nickname.

Yea, turn a negative into a positive. Who wouldn't want to root for a guy named Titties? Rampage dubbing him as Titties could be the best thing to happen to that chubby asian guy's career.

I understand if he is pissed though because the whole world calls him Titties and it's Rampage's fault lol