Darren Young - Bring back the old John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[attachment=23][attachment=23]
JC4Life37 said:
I dare WWE to do it. I dare the Rock to pay him, personally

I want the Rock to invite Darren Young out to the ring, to Cena's basic thuganomics theme

I want him to sell t-shirts, I want him to rap, I want the crowd to eat it up

The worse thing Cena can do is aggressively embrace heat on live TV. Call it a dream of mine

I believe John Cena is at his best right now, he doesn't need to change. My Opinion.:angry:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They should have Darren debut on Raw or Smackdown already. But also have a short segment with John Cena lol

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy.... it's not as if Vince would ever ask the Undertaker to face someone who looked just like him

Vince has too much grit for that.... the day Undertaker faces his twin is the day I quit being a wrestling fan

krx619

Jobber
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I dare WWE to do it. I dare the Rock to pay him, personally

I want the Rock to invite Darren Young out to the ring, to Cena's basic thuganomics theme

I want him to sell t-shirts, I want him to rap, I want the crowd to eat it up

The worse thing Cena can do is aggressively embrace heat on live TV. Call it a dream of mine
it can be any superstar who shud try this:
at raw that superstar....shud hit the old rap cena's music.....let them see how does the crowd react to it.....if they cheer...they shud make cena again a rapper-cum-wrestler......if the crowd BOO it then they shud let the current cena be current cena........its my opinion.....but HELL YEAH....cena shud embrace the hate....if not now then at least at wm28.....its obvious dat he will be booed in miami .....but if he becomes agressive then the next night at raw it will be BIGGEST HEEL TO FACE TURN in HISTORY!!!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
krx619 said:
at raw that superstar....shud hit the old rap cena's music.....let them see how does the crowd react to it.....if they cheer...they shud make cena again a rapper-cum-wrestler......if the crowd BOO it then they shud let the current cena be current cena........its my opinion.....but HELL YEAH....cena shud embrace the hate....if not now then at least at wm28.....its obvious dat he will be booed in miami .....but if he becomes agressive then the next night at raw it will be BIGGEST HEEL TO FACE TURN in HISTORY!!!

Agreed on the biggest heel turn in history (think that's what you meant lol). I'd love to hear Cena's old music, it's amazing. I'd also love to see his old gimmick though I think he's talented enough to create a brand new heel gimmick and be equally entertaining.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
krx619 said:

The big joke is how much Darren Young looks like Cena lol.
eb534dc94854d7f1b859507f462ba00e.jpg

I can see Cena turning heel at WM with how the storyline has gone so far. Cena can't really go back to being the rapper it would be like Austin becoming stunning again or Orton the legend killer. They need to move forward not backwards.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed on the biggest heel turn in history (think that's what you meant lol). I'd love to hear Cena's old music, it's amazing. I'd also love to see his old gimmick though I think he's talented enough to create a brand new heel gimmick and be equally entertaining.

John Cena's WrestleMania 25 entrance says hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ttxhW9Ab-Q