Dark Side of the Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Honestly just do a whole story on JBL being a fucking cunt. Goose-stepping like an idiot, punching Blue Meanie, getting cold-cocked by Joey Styles, the shower stories, harassing Mauro Ranaullo, etc.

You didn't include the part where Steve Blackman kicked his ass. Blackman would have some interesting comments.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
The Bill Demott stuff sounds harsh in NA eyes, but it'll never hold a candle to the Japanese Dojo stuff I've heard.

Making all the Young boys jack off into a jar and having to take a swig is just an example of the shit I heard.

Hell, I read Benoit made dudes shove bananas up there asses and do either squats or push ups in Japan.

Reactions: Deezy

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I forget who, but the Steiners taped up a guy to a pole and shoved a sharpie up his ass. Might have been a jobber.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Was a referee

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
On seeing Steiner in the locker room for the first time: “So I go into this room, this big room where the guys are dressing. And I see both Steiners, Rick and Scott, have a referee. And for the life of me, I’m not sure who it was. I wanna say it was Nick Patrick, but I could be wrong. But anyway, they had this referee, and they had him duct taped up like a mummy. They had duct tape around his mouth, his hands were duct taped to the sides of his hips and his legs. His feet were duct taped together. And he was buck-a** naked and had a pencil stuck up his a**. And I thought, ‘Wow. This is gonna be a hell of a gig.’ [laughs] That’s my first recall of the Steiner Brothers. And I’m sure the referee, whoever it was, whether it was Nick Patrick or whoever, must have done something that the Steiners found worthy of some sort of Steiner Retribution. But they tortured him. It was, all I wanna say, in good fun for those who were watching. [laughs] Who knows what he did to deserve such a response. I’m not sure, I didn’t see it. I just saw the aftermath, and I thought, ‘Man. I’m gonna be really careful around these two guys.'” - Eric Bischoff

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If they'd shove more things in each other's asses instead of playing video games then maybe we'd have more REAL MEN in this business I say

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
JBL "If these kids understood I was just teaching them how to wash their asses properly. These millennials are always complaining."

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa and Chris

GARBAGE

Reaction score
I'm really curious where Dark Side of the Ring is going in Season 4?

What are you guys/gals ideas?

To be honest? The topic I'd actually like to see the most is Debra getting assaulting by Austin.

There are Christ knows how many topics one could take from IWA-MS. I hope, if they plan to touch it, they don't just group it into one "IWA-MS" (or even "Ian Rotten") episode. The Mikey Levy Incident needs it's own 45 minutes.

Reactions: Alexa

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
To be honest? The topic I'd actually like to see the most is Debra getting assaulting by Austin.

There are Christ knows how many topics one could take from IWA-MS. I hope, if they plan to touch it, they don't just group it into one "IWA-MS" (or even "Ian Rotten") episode. The Mikey Levy Incident needs it's own 45 minutes.
Just jumping in to say fuck Ian Rotten, a cancer on the wrestling business if ever there was one.

Reactions: Alexa

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lj2jgZs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Alexa

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

I'm really interested in the Debra/Austin stuff. I haven't seen much about it, and Austin said he couldn't discuss it at the time in his book. If they could make it an hour long show about that, and not fluff I'd be down.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Honestly, IWA-MS could have its own season as much as a shit hole that place is.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I hate how these producers are playing with my emotions. Kanyon's episode got to me pretty hard emotional, and then FMW is next week, which is cool to me.

Reactions: Rosie

GARBAGE

Reaction score
Kanyon episode was indeed a doozy, although I got a chuckle every time Mitchell quoted his "YOOUUU MOTHERFUCKER." There was less time spent on WWE than I imagined too (especially the Undertaker thing) but I guess that one moment wasn't an especially massive portion of Kanyon's career.

I've never looked into FMW's inside workings so unless they just talk about that 90s Japan deathmatch scene in general, I'll probably be learning a bunch from this next ep. Though I imagine Hayabusa's story will get a decently strong spotlight unless they're saving it for it's own episode. If anything I hope people who just know the promotion as "that crazy one" can come out of the ep with a more open mind. Whatever it takes to get more people to watch something like Megumi Kudo vs. Combat Toyoda, which is one of the greatest matches of all time.

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So nothing was learned other than he was very gay, and violent.

And people trying to cancel Cena because of his own subjective opinion on the mans in ring skill, which is somehow being linked to homophobia, even if you know, his brothers gay, was very receptive to Darren Young when he came out, and a big fan of BTS.

But you know, basement dwellers know better.