Dark Side of the Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well slap and call me Susan this whole Plane Ride from Hell has turned to Hell in a matter of days. I don't know who to believe now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This shows credibility is taking a hit and coupled with the Dreamer fall out, who in their right mind would even agree to appear on the next season?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To add to RVD now denying it, Coach who was also on the plane denies it. He's got beef with WWF and would not lie to cover for them.

At this point, I'm just gonna go back to putting that in the back of my mind as a ride that got way too crazy and try not to decide who's lying.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This shows credibility is taking a hit and coupled with the Dreamer fall out, who in their right mind would even agree to appear on the next season?
No one in their right mind would now.

Reactions: Swamps and Deezy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
At this point, I'm just gonna go back to putting that in the back of my mind as a ride that got way too crazy and try not to decide who's lying.

This is what I always do lol I can't l know for sure so unless it's just ridiculously obvious I just acknowledge "X said x and y said y, one is lying and one is truthful" and those are my facts lol

I wouldn't trust any of the wrestlers because of the drugs and alcohol they've used to remember properly even if they're being truthful for one lol even Flair himself might truly believe he never forced himself on someone but that doesn't mean he never did with as FUCKED up as he's been in his life and nights he has no recollection of whatsoever around shady characters.

And the flight attendant could always be exaggerating too bc she knows all the other witnesses at unreliable due to drugs and alcohol, I think that's a weird risk to take given the airline business at the time's protocol to keep mum about these incidents when it comes to athletes but people have never been above doing things that don't make sense to me as well

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Maaaaan. Was anyone sober on the ride who might remember what happened :bosque I swear I heard stories before from people on the plane who said Flair did what he’s being accused of. But also have some saying he didn’t. Most them mother fuckers probably can’t remember half the shit to happen anyway.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Maaaaan. Was anyone sober on the ride who might remember what happened :bosque I swear I heard stories before from people on the plane who said Flair did what he’s being accused of. But also have some saying he didn’t. Most them mother fuckers probably can’t remember half the shit to happen anyway.

People seem to be conflating stories from 3 separate flights into one plane ride from hell apparently so I doubt it lol

Like people can't even agree if Vince was on the flight or not, people in the episode said he was but all the documentation from the time says he wasn't on this one, but was on other bad flights at the time

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Drugged out and drunk wrestlers not remembering shit. Color me surprised lol. As bad as it might sound, I wouldn’t be shocked if Flair did it. But I truly hope he didn’t.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whoever supplied all the alcohol should be taking the heat on this one....this is what it always was, drunk frat boys being supplied unlimited amounts of liquor.

Boys will be boys, drunks will be drunks and creeps will be creeps....

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Until this Dark Side episode, the story was always the helicopter thing. The forced touching is brand new as far as I can tell.

And ESPN looked into this for their special. It's the main thing Flair is hanging his hat on. RVD is also saying they edited the convos to make it appear like he was confirming that part when he wasn't because he never saw it so it could be reasonable to assume it wasn't just RVD.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Drugged out and drunk wrestlers not remembering shit. Color me surprised lol. As bad as it might sound, I wouldn’t be shocked if Flair did it. But I truly hope he didn’t.
I don't think this is what it is.

RVD, Dreamer, Coach and Flair all remember him doing the helicopter dick. What they're all saying didn't happen is the handjob.

So I'm just gonna be like he could have done it, but I'm not sure so I'm not gonna personally cancel him for it. I'll enjoy his old shit like I used to.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Until this Dark Side episode, the story was always the helicopter thing. The forced touching is brand new as far as I can tell.

And ESPN looked into this for their special. It's the main thing Flair is hanging his hat on. RVD is also saying they edited the convos to make it appear like he was confirming that part when he wasn't because he never saw it so it could be reasonable to assume it wasn't just RVD.
I could’ve sworn before I heard more than just the whole helicopter thing. Can’t remember where but I know I heard a bit more than that somewhere.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I could’ve sworn before I heard more than just the whole helicopter thing. Can’t remember where but I know I heard a bit more than that somewhere.
Goldust was accused of sexual assault before on this plane, which funnily wasn't covered by this ep.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Watching the episode now, and honestly who knows what is true. I've heard about the whole H bomb thing where they'd drug someone so they'd pass out. In fact Brutus Beefcake claimed a tag team would h bomb women and have their way with them. That shit was the most disturbing to me.

The whole Tommy Dreamer thing to me was just a foolish thing to say in today's culture, like bro really? You have to know shit like that won't fly. His comments basically were saying she was lying about the situation. Even if you felt that way you have nothing to gain by saying it. Even Tommy saying that it was a different time back then is so tone deaf.

If anyone is surprised by any of this I don't know how you could be.

This whole thing to me just shows you how many of these guys had severe substance abuse problems, and WWE just let it happen because they were superstars. Sounds to me like it was a ticking time bomb.

Reactions: Chris