Dark Side of the Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I would say also big props to RVD putting Flair on blast saying yeah he did have Heidi cornered back there. When RVD is telling you this guys are freaks and crazy you need to get your life together. RVD seems like a chill dude who would just smoke his Weed and have a few drinks and not bother a soul and I imagine alot of guys wanted to say or do something but were afraid to do so fearing they could lose their jobs or hell be attacked when you have guys like Bradshaw, and Lesnar on that Flight. I wonder what guys like Taker and Triple H were doing during this Plane Ride I'm sure Hunter was laughing his ass off saying that's my Daddy. Is this the same Plane Ride from Hell that Taker choked out Kurt Angle after he saw Vince and Angle fooling around as well? He didn't know what was going on he woke up to the commotion going on. You see when you have your Boss acting like a Child I bet alot of them were like welp let's join in the fun.
Yeah, RVD was just like "Yeah, that shit isn't cool" so as you said I give props to him. And no this wasn't that Plane ride, but yeah it is weird, guess is the right word, to see how much things back then were let go because of the idea of "Boys will boys" and all.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Kurt and Vince incident wasn't this plane ride? Huh, I always thought it was but I've never looked hard into it myself either

• Wow
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah, RVD was just like "Yeah, that shit isn't cool" so as you said I give props to him. And no this wasn't that Plane ride, but yeah it is weird, guess is the right word, to see how much things back then were let go because of the idea of "Boys will boys" and all.

Thank goodness Terri didn't go back there. Brock should of been fired for his actions as well showing off his Penis but if she sell it he would of been given a slap on the Wrist like Flair as well. I wonder if any of the other lady Wrestlers ever or have said anything what happened on that Plane Ride like Lita, Trish seeing their fellow Male Wrestlers acting like that.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
The Kurt and Vince incident wasn't this plane ride? Huh, I always thought it was but I've never looked hard into it myself either
Sorry, it was this plane ride, my fault.

Reactions: Chris

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Thank goodness Terri didn't go back there. Brock should of been fired for his actions as well showing off his Penis but if she sell it he would of been given a slap on the Wrist like Flair as well. I wonder if any of the other lady Wrestlers ever or have said anything what happened on that Plane Ride like Lita, Trish seeing their fellow Male Wrestlers acting like that.
I don't personally know, but I know they have barely mention it so take that for it is worth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Best News I heard today. He's a Producer and on the Creative Team now with Impact right? Guess they'll need to fill in that role if he gets let go.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Best News I heard today. He's a Producer and on the Creative Team now with Impact right? Guess they'll need to fill in that role if he gets let go.
Yes, he is or was, I guess you can say, and either they will fill it right away or let him go and fill later down the road.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I need to see the episode, but in terms of Tommy Dreamer, if he was defending that behaviour, then he has lost quite a bit of respect for me. However, pending any other information I may find out, I am not pining for him to get fired over this. I think at the bare minimum, give him sensitivity training and explain to him WHY this behaviour should not be supported. Let him learn as part of his consequences. He was brought up in a different age of wrestling. It does not excuse his behaviour or makes it okay, but it does not mean there is no hope. If he doesn't learn, or if what he says is even worse than I am imagining, then let him go if it is appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

Dreamer suspended indefinitely

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I know when I think of sexual assault I always compare it to my haircut.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tommy Dreamer has said worse defending the ECW locker room....fuck outta here.

JR came off as feckless in his role as head of talent relations......good job JR, you were just another yes man with no balls.

his_insanity

Banned
Reaction score
So.........when are we cancelling Ric Flair?

Or are you Flair marks going to "let him pass" on this one too?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The man had a segment on his 30 for 30 doc on this very subject.....He gets drunk, he throws on a robe and shows off his dick, this was a well known thing.

Add spooky music and it stops being funny. :TI: