Dark Side of the 90s

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I might of been born in 88 I'm a 90s kid and I've loved everything done by Vice and this looks like a great Show as well.​

Reactions: Vegeta and Necro

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Seriously people you need to get on this because overall I've been highly impressed with this Show while also frustrated. Last Week's Show with the talk about VIP Room and the importance of it to Actors in the 90s and the World of stardom in Entertainment was great to watch. I see that then I'm like what the fuck with all the talk of 90210 slurp fest as if that was the greatest Show for Teenagers at the time. For a guy who was born in 88 and is a Gen Next'er those fools didn't go through a ounce of what my family went through. It seemed like a night time version of a Drama Days of a Our Lives Show that really didn't have any ounce of importance at least to me. Now Party of 5 from the way they talked about seemed like a Show that could of been a great Show today and the way they dealt with Drugs etc it felt real vs the latter making it seem so cool and hey were talking about Drugs and Alcohol Addiction people keep watching us.

I blame that on Aaron Spelling to be honest this was the same guy that thought welp we can't do that because our casual or middle America won't understand or like that Jesus. They talked about it during this Week's Episode and for his success it's pretty obvious that he was racist towards many groups but there were so many others in that time who had that same mindset.