*Dark Match* MNM 5/24/10 Ray Morrison vs. Jeremiah O' Haire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
RPs for the O' Haire/Morrison match go here.

Vino's going to be releasing a lot of superstars this week :wink_5:

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
Its still so gloomy, the stars are no longer shining bright, I cant shake the bitterness of defeat. It has now been over 2 months since I've tasted victory and quite frankly it makes me sick, I'm better than everyone in this promotion and yet im on dark match duty!?!? Me,the Perfectionist opening a show. I dont know if I should be upset or embarrassed, not upset because of the position, nor embarassed by it either, but ashamed of the way ive performed in the ring as of late..... Too all the "Morrisonites" out there, I want to apologize and will prove to everyone esspecially O' Haire, that Ray Morrison is no longer going to be a loser and he will go back to his winning ways and its all going to begin with You!

Status
Not open for further replies.