Dark Harvest(2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

A really demonic Scarecrow we've got here liking this for sure.​

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is this a remake of the movie from 2004 or based on the 06 book of the same name?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I watched this a few days ago and I really enjoyed this one. I didn't notice in the Trailer it takes place not in our Time Period but rather in the 60s and the Music, look, had you in the right tone I thought. The Monster I didn't know if it was CGI or a Guy in a Suit but truly scary look at when it was wrecking havoc on the Town. You find out as the Movie goes on why they need to kill Sawtooth Jack and it's importance to the Town and the sneaky shit the Harvest Guild have been up to for many Years it looks like. Richie just wants to see his Brother and get out this boring ass Town which is why he's doing the Run. It's crazy that theirs Rules to the Run on what you can and cannot due leading to Halloween Day and once you see what I'm talking about you can help go crazy yourself.

The Ending once you find out what is truly going on you're like damn why is going to happen next. You want Richie to achieve his Goal but then you quickly change your thoughts on that really fast. The End Credits could mean a Sequel but honestly it doesn't need one unless they push it forward to the 70s or 80s.

Reactions: Marty McFourth