Darius Wright @TheDarkTravelerDW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Darius Wright

cRrHpRO.jpg

@TheDarkTravelerDW

King and protector over the streets of Los Angeles, California. Fighter by nature. Rap enthusiast. Social drinker. And the next chosen guardian of darkness. ...the Internet has never been a darker space...that is until I arrived...

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
C'mon, @LDWrestling ...you knew you couldn't have this #LDW without yours truly... #DW ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
C'mon, @LDWrestling ...you knew you couldn't have this #LDW without yours truly... #DW ...

"#LDW should be more grateful to #BTG considering I'm a young building block to this company. Then again, with your musical tastes, maybe you deserve an honorable mention? You don't annoy me as much as the others, Darius. At least for now."

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"#LDW should be more grateful to #BTG considering I'm a young building block to this company. Then again, with your musical tastes, maybe you deserve an honorable mention? You don't annoy me as much as the others, Darius. At least for now."
Hmmm...maybe you got a point @BigMoneyBTG ...but then again, I ain't been one to just sit by and not be properly appreciated. @LDWrestling I urge to take me serious, I'd hate for there to be another awkward face to face like at my previous job...hint...hint... Btw BTG, if you think you like my choice in music then you should see my choices in how I fight my opponents. I think you would...get a "kick" outta it.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hmmm...maybe you got a point @BigMoneyBTG ...but then again, I ain't been one to just sit by and not be properly appreciated. @LDWrestling I urge to take me serious, I'd hate for there to be another awkward face to face like at my previous job...hint...hint... Btw BTG, if you think you like my choice in music then you should see my choices in how I fight my opponents. I think you would...get a "kick" outta it.

"It's not like I haven't heard of you or seen you fight, I have. But considering you aren't a fan of childish games or are from a cesspool of a town, you are in a better position than most of what I've seen thus far. Here's hoping it stays."

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"It's not like I haven't heard of you or seen you fight, I have. But considering you aren't a fan of childish games or are from a cesspool of a town, you are in a better position than most of what I've seen thus far. Here's hoping it stays."
And that's the way I love it, my name and actions holding weight whenever displayed. And yeah, I enjoy to joke a little but not much...so you know, @BigMoneyBTG that disrespecting MY TOWN, MY CITY is a no-go. But congratulations though...it has now been noted by myself and will be personally addressed at a time and date of my choosing. Don't worry, you'll never have to think about where I stand as far as "position"...because in the end, everything that shines...always get pulled back into the shadows, MY...shadows...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And that's the way I love it, my name and actions holding weight whenever displayed. And yeah, I enjoy to joke a little but not much...so you know, @BigMoneyBTG that disrespecting MY TOWN, MY CITY is a no-go. But congratulations though...it has now been noted by myself and will be personally addressed at a time and date of my choosing. Don't worry, you'll never have to think about where I stand as far as "position"...because in the end, everything that shines...always get pulled back into the shadows, MY...shadows...

"Why would I disrespect Los Angeles? Sometimes I go there if winter is too much of frozen hell and I was there for a Hollywood movie premiere on my 18th Birthday. But please, keep your shadows to yourself. I'm better with the Spotlight."

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"Why would I disrespect Los Angeles? Sometimes I go there if winter is too much of frozen hell and I was there for a Hollywood movie premiere on my 18th Birthday. But please, keep your shadows to yourself. I'm better with the Spotlight."
??

• Haha

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
So I just got back home from taking care of some business...and I read this from my phone:

Screenshot_20190610-193603.png

...hmm...are you sure you want to put this guy's life on the line, @LDWrestling ? I mean...it sounds like he has a lot more to lose than his dignity...his pride...his career... You get where I'm going with this? Hmm...hmm...Btw hello, @BritishCole !! You may not have had the opportunity to properly meet me. I'm Darius...Darius Wright...Darius "The Dark Traveler" Wright, that is but none of that is important right now. What will be important is if you manage to even walk, let alone breath right after #LDFoundation in a couple of weeks.

Mentions: @Grunt Beavie @Jonny Nostradamus @Jeffry Fucking Mason @The Gipper

• Wow

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"I know who you are, @TheDarkTravellerDW . I've seen you wrestle and I'm not going to lie, you're impressive. But if you think I'm gonna let you intimidate myself with your little "I'm going to destroy your career" crap. Then I don't think you know me at all and I'm going to enjoy properly educating you at #LDFoundation "

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"I know who you are, @TheDarkTravellerDW . I've seen you wrestle and I'm not going to lie, you're impressive. But if you think I'm gonna let you intimidate myself with your little "I'm going to destroy your career" crap. Then I don't think you know me at all and I'm going to enjoy properly educating you at #LDFoundation "
Hmm...but who said anything about destroying your career @BritishCole ? Nah, I'm more into...relentless punishment, crushing each and every piece of the soul until it all crumbles into a nice, fine dust powder. That is going to be the new DW process and if anyone hasn't checked out my debut video then I advise you to get a final look because after June 22nd, all bets are off. Now back to you, Reagan...given the fact that you know what I do and I recently have seen/heard what you've done...I'd still think twice before inviting my darkness into the life you've built for yourself. However, by all means make the slightest mistake...make the simplest error of believing that you're not in for a battle come #LDFoundation and I assure you that your family won't be the only thing you'll ever shed tears for. THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS...MY DARK CLOUDS ARE COMING TO RUIN YOUR HAPPY DAYS!!! #NoApologies #DW

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hmm...but who said anything about destroying your career @BritishCole ? Nah, I'm more into...relentless punishment, crushing each and every piece of the soul until it all crumbles into a nice, fine dust powder. That is going to be the new DW process and if anyone hasn't checked out my debut video then I advise you to get a final look because after June 22nd, all bets are off. Now back to you, Reagan...given the fact that you know what I do and I recently have seen/heard what you've done...I'd still think twice before inviting my darkness into the life you've built for yourself. However, by all means make the slightest mistake...make the simplest error of believing that you're not in for a battle come #LDFoundation and I assure you that your family won't be the only thing you'll ever shed tears for. THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS...MY DARK CLOUDS ARE COMING TO RUIN YOUR HAPPY DAYS!!! #NoApologies #DW

"I don't think I'll like Coal, but I agree with him, chill!!! Stop proving my point of wrestling having too many violence obsessed freaks! #SlayerOfFreaksYouFreak"

(OOC: Yeah, if you don't want Brian to be involved in this, tell me, but he is also a nosey little jerk on Twitter)

• Haha

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"I don't think I'll like Coal, but I agree with him, chill!!! Stop proving my point of wrestling having too many violence obsessed freaks! #SlayerOfFreaksYouFreak"

(OOC: Yeah, if you don't want Brian to be involved in this, tell me, but he is also a nosey little jerk on Twitter)
Well...well...well, well, well if it isn't Mr. "I'm Too Good" @BigMoneyBTG ...I wasn't expecting another chat with you based off the last one we had a few days ago. BUT since I got your attention and you're on my page, I seem to recall a little someone looking for another opponent for the debut of @LDWrestling ...did you have something to ask me or you gonna keep ducking?! ??

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well...well...well, well, well if it isn't Mr. "I'm Too Good" @BigMoneyBTG ...I wasn't expecting another chat with you based off the last one we had a few days ago. BUT since I got your attention and you're on my page, I seem to recall a little someone looking for another opponent for the debut of @LDWrestling ...did you have something to ask me or you gonna keep ducking?! ??

"I don't want to make you tired for your match with British Boy. I think you having the extra time to get the rust off will help you. But, I have been looking for an opponent who breaks social conventions so to speak. We'll have our time, just you need to get in line."

giphy.gif