Dar, End, Damo, Moose to report to the PC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Big Damo, Noam Dar, Moose and Tommy End are all expected to be part of the September class at the WWE Performance Center if they pass their medicals.

Full Story: 411Mania

Great to see Dar being official, End was already reported. Would like to see Rampage get another chance as well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Read about this earlier today.

I like all four fellas, so hopefully they all make it (Dar is pretty much official).

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Well, Moose is in the Impact Zone. So I'm guessing this wasn't the most accurate report?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Big Damo, Noam Dar, Moose and Tommy End are all expected to be part of the September class at the WWE Performance Center if they pass their medicals.

Full Story: 411Mania

Great to see Dar being official, End was already reported. Would like to see Rampage get another chance as well.
WCPW is going to be fuming.

Big Damo is supposed to become their world champion so What Culture are going to have the belt off him quickly