Danielson's first indy events set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Credit: Pwinsider.com

Bryan Danielson has been added to the July 23rd EVOLVE event in Union City, NJ at the ACW Arena. The venue is a small one that will hold about 300 people.

Danielson will then work the next night for Dragon Gate USA. The show will be their one-year anniversary event, and will be held at the Arena in Philadelphia.

Gabe Sapolsky is heavily involved with both companies, and also worked with Danielson for several years with Ring of Honor.

There has also been talk of Danielson working for ROH again.

So who here is still standing behind their thought of it being a work?

Kizza

Reaction score
Me, I will say it's still a work.

Airfixx

Reaction score
PWI has lied a few times

Alternatively, maybe Vince has allowed him to take a few indy bookings to get the work over even more? ...Especially if , as a work, it is at least part-designed to fuck with the IWC.

I'm still keeping an open mind and enjoying the uncertainty, but IF I was to cling to anything it's the fact that John Cena is speaking out on the situ the way he has.... I struggle to beleive that he'd risk the Wrath of Vince by speaking out over e recent legit firing in the manner that he has.

nation

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Vince allow someone to show up in any events not made by WWE? Doubt it. Just ask Rey Mysterio.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Vince allow someone to show up in any events not made by WWE? Doubt it. Just ask Rey Mysterio.

If it's to facilitate an angle, I don't see how you can be so sure. The Mysterio thing was entirely different.

G 3

Reaction score
You guys gotta realize the IWC is a very small percentage of wrestling fans. They wouldn't go out of their way to screw with the IWC. The firing was legit, that doesn't mean Danielson won't show back up in WWE at some point.

Montana

Reaction score
He's wrestling Eddie Kingston next saturday in Chikara. (i'll be there live, hell yeah) and he's wrestling the following sunday in a low end indy. The he's wrestling at the PWG 7th anniversary show in July too. Danielson may return to ROH for a match too. A nice tour of the indy's.

The crowd is gonna go nuts to see Danielson choke out Kingston!

Doomsday

Reaction score
WWE obviously released him for a good reason. So the question is....
who-cares.jpg

Daniel was one of NXT's worst!!!

G 3

Reaction score
The reason WWE released him is because Danielson is the best wrestler in the world, and that kind of goes against a non-wrestling company's agenda.