• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
"OK, I just got back from the FCW and the unthinkable has happened...

Danielson's music hits... Savannah speaks into the mic... "Coming down to the ring, from Aberdeen Washington, DANIEL BRYAN!!!!"

I wish I was joking..."

-Jason Davis of www.inyourheadonline.com

I'm surprised it took this long to be honest...

xtremebadass

It isn't that bad of a name. Come on we could have gotten another Skip Sheffield, Eli Cottonwood, or Sweet Papi Sanchez!

This Guy

Maybe Savanah screwed up his name? Maybe it was suposed to be Brian Daniels and she said Daniel Brian. lol

phantomgerald

^I doubt they will call him Bryan Daniels because of Christopher in TNA and they don't want TNA marks to start saying how WWE is copying TNA and all that shit.

It doesn't sound too bad really.

noumenon

Sounds like a mistake. Honestly..how is "Brian" a last name...lol. If they were going to change his name they would have made it little more of difference than reversing it.
Besides, in that Kaval/Danielson video from last week they were calling him Brian Danielson and actually bringing up his history, so what fuckin sense would that make.

MizMasta3000

plus if they were going to change the name, they would have done it long before now

LKP

Sounds like a mistake. Honestly..how is "Brian" a last name...lol. If they were going to change his name they would have made it little more of difference than reversing it.
Besides, in that Kaval/Danielson video from last week they were calling him Brian Danielson and actually bringing up his history, so what fuckin sense would that make.

Is there a video for that match up?

Plus its just his name backwards its no big deal.

Axis

Bryan is a common last name, so it isn't that much of a surprise. That said, "Daniel Bryan" sounds like a hick name.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Doesn't Shawn Michaels kinda have the same thing, last name as first name, first name as last name? No wait that's his middle name.

Yep another WWE fuck up.