Danielson announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler You're a 32-year-old who gets no pussy. That's why you're here. Daniel, gtho this pathetic forum. You're better than this, kid. Go live your life. Don't be like these rats who rot away in their parent's basement.

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler You're a 32-year-old who gets no pussy. That's why you're here. Daniel, gtho this pathetic forum. You're better than this, kid. Go live your life. Don't be like these rats who rot away in their parent's basement.
I still have 0 clue who the fuck you are.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Legend w/ 5000 posts... :kermit:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Your heat game is weak. Donald Trump is loved by the smarks, you'll get no hate here.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I am also retiring from the WWE.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
But we still have Roman Reigns :reigns:
:no:
I felt the same way when Taryn retired :haha: stick around for the fantasy football and the baseball shit. We need a pathetic Mets mark and you fit the bill.
Mets WS favs for sure

Don't leave bro. There's plenty of us don't really care for WWE (or wrestling in general), we just come on here to fuck around. I mostly come here to shit on Lockard, annoy D'Z, sports section/locker room and to post dumb threads about dumb people/the Jews. Oh yeah and the Pokemonz. Point is, the forum is still chill even if you aren't into Rasslin.
Luv ya bro 4193290607. Drop me a line sometime
See you in a week or two. :cool:

"Retirements" on online forums generally have about the same life span as they do in wrestling - Not very long.
Lol you won't
Don't leave, Danny.

Look, I know how you're feelin', bro. I took a break from wrestling back in 2011 when Edge retired, I was a huge mark for the guy and I was like "Fuck this wrestling thing, then." I was so devastated, so I quit watching, but then I missed out on some good stuff in wrestling.

Now... DB's health obviously comes first, so we shouldn't cry because his journey is over, we should be grateful it happened!

#ThankYouDanielBryan
Ohh man, it was a gimmick. I just found it an appropriate time to retire from here. Been real busy and don't see much use for it.
You don't need to watch wrestling to enjoy this place homie. I've watched 3 wrestling events in the past 1.5 years. Royal Rumble 2015, Mania 30, and RR 2016. You think I'm going to let that give people a reason to not have to deal with me around here? hell nah
Lmfao, I'll miss your humor. Steph is nasty, I just love talking shit. Back 2 Back. 4193290607 drop me a line sumtime.
Quitting a forum over a wrassler who hasn't been active in a while seems dumb but whatevs. Take care!
K
All the best.
Take care bro, wish you the best. Keep your head up, ya got a dope beard brah.
Not sure if srs but aren't u on a forum? Eeeek
Good night sweet prince :sad:
Miss talking to you. Txt me sometime 4193290607

Thanks for the replies yall. Logging out, dueces

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Mets WS favs for sure

Luv ya bro 4193290607. Drop me a line sometime

Lol you won't

Ohh man, it was a gimmick. I just found it an appropriate time to retire from here. Been real busy and don't see much use for it.

Lmfao, I'll miss your humor. Steph is nasty, I just love talking shit. Back 2 Back. 4193290607 drop me a line sumtime.

K

Take care bro, wish you the best. Keep your head up, ya got a dope beard brah.

Not sure if srs but aren't u on a forum? Eeeek

Miss talking to you. Txt me sometime 4193290607

Thanks for the replies yall. Logging out, dueces

Lemme get dat forum cash :heyman2: