• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
How about Daniels, Kaval, and maybe even in Danielson in the SES? Pro shit.

DENNIN

Reaction score
except only 2/3 of those guys you just listed has talent

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
personality/look has nothing to do with in-ring talent btw

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I know that, I have watched some of his ROH work as well. Maybe it was the extremely high expectations the internet set for me or something because he really didn't impress me.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson bored me to death...I really don't see whats so great about a guy who can do 8 different wrist locks in 10 minutes. he bores me to death in the ring & should never be allowed near a microphone.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

The main reason that I don't like him is like I said before all the fucking hype. The way he is talked about over the internet and is built up to be the messiah of professional wrestling. But all I see is another technical wrestler with zero mic skills or any traces of a character. I have heard people comparing him to Chris Benoit, one major difference Benoit has the Rabid Wolverine character that imo made up for the lack of mic skills. Mat wrestling and a internet reputation can only get you so far.