Daniel Bryan's new finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
A shining wizard is a step up knee to a seated opponent.

The move Daniel is using is a Busaiku knee kick. A move popularized and in part innovated by Japanese wrestler KENTA (Who innovated the GTS). KENTA and Bryan are close friends.

I know that, Didnt know the name of the move though. Wasnt KENTA at a WWE event with Bryan recently?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like it! :yes:
Then again, he could do the figure four and still be great at it.
inb4themiznevergetsthatright

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
Beating the WWE Champ with it's not enough?

1 John Cena >>>>>>>> a couple of jobbers

wk

Beating Cena with it IS a big deal, but what I'm talking about is him using it to completely destroy a weaker opponent for us to know that it's as huge a move as people are making it out to be.

ZagZig

Jobber
Reaction score
I liked it when you used it at Summerslam. Looks like a good new finisher that suits him.

ZagZig

Jobber
Reaction score
I liked it when he used it at Summerslam. Looks like a good new finisher that suits him.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I love it, He needs an impact finisher, Its very aggressive and fits him well and I mark for Shining Wizards.

This. I've been wondering when DBD was getting an impact finisher to complement the "Whatever they're calling it now" Lock (Isn't "Yes Lock" the dumbest-sounding name you've ever heard; just go back to calling it the LeBell Lock, it was a perfectly legitimate name....or call it the "Crippler Crossface"...or the "Guy Who Never Existed Crossface"....just please stop calling it the "Yes Lock"). It's similar to Punk, Cena, Jericho, et al, having both an impact finisher and a submission finisher. It's just another sign that he's being seen as a more serious competitor.

wk

Reactions: seabs

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
...and I can't figure out how to delete accidental reposts. :facepalm: my bad.

At the bottom of all of my posts, I have the option to Edit, Delete, or Report. When my replies "go multiple", I just go in and delete all but one of the posts.

Now that I think of it, that might just be a "Legend" feature. I don't remember having that capability before I upgraded,, but that doesn't mean anything...I don't remember much about yesterday.

wk

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
This. I've been wondering when DBD was getting an impact finisher to complement the "Whatever they're calling it now" Lock (Isn't "Yes Lock" the dumbest-sounding name you've ever heard; just go back to calling it the LeBell Lock, it was a perfectly legitimate name....or call it the "Crippler Crossface"...or the "Guy Who Never Existed Crossface"....just please stop calling it the "Yes Lock"). It's similar to Punk, Cena, Jericho, et al, having both an impact finisher and a submission finisher. It's just another sign that he's being seen as a more serious competitor.

wk

I'm pretty sure the "Yes Lock" and the "Crippler Crossface" are different moves. Bryan twists the arm, Benoit just extends it.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It's alright, but to be perfectly honest it doesn't look like a finishing move to me at all. Like honestly, who watching that match at Summerslam honestly thought that move would put Cena away? It's a cool move no doubt, but as his finisher I don't think it works