Daniel Bryan's new finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
45e474a2af3fd2bfb8a8f47e6258a41b.gif
He used a running knee to beat Cena (inb4 Captn'Obvious) and apparently he used it against The Shield after Raw went off the air.

Do you like it, love it, or hate it?

Personally, I think it's fucking great!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I think it may be my favoritism to shining wizards talking here but I absolutely love it.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
The KNEECAPITATOR!!!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Since Bryan's "The Beard Is Here" T-shirt made fun of Cena's "The Champ Is Here" shirt, I wonder if in the near future (say next year) when the top two baby faces meet in a respect match sorts, if Bryan can make a shirt making fun of Punk's here:

b5333b9a9aab77e590c4f53be9bbebb2.jpg

(Although in actuality, the shirt above itself was making a mockery of The Rock's Boots-To-Asses shirt.)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer if he mocked Punk's "BITW" shtick.

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
I think the move is OKAY... it needs a better execution though. The way he used it on Cena almost looked like he missed a kick or something. If he put his knee out and extended the other leg and maybe threw in some more theatrics, I could buy it as a devastating finisher.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think the move is OKAY... it needs a better execution though. The way he used it on Cena almost looked like he missed a kick or something. If he put his knee out and extended the other leg and maybe threw in some more theatrics, I could buy it as a devastating finisher.

I guess he could set it up better. Maybe he could pull his knee pad down and do something somewhat similar to HBK's stomping before da super kick. Still though, the finisher itself looks plenty devastating. Just look at the fucking gif.