Daniel Bryans New Belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have not seen the new episode but this has been posted online.

WWE Gallery: AMAZING Photos Of The New Daniel Bryan’s WWE Championship Belt

Just wondering what peoples opinion on it is. I kind of like it, its less blingy than the crap belt designs WWE is currently using (UK belt looks good along with the IC one though).

I'm not a fan of bling in general unless its somewhat artistic like King Tuts mask. By bling I mean to much gold/jewels that looks tacky. ANd I prefer the colour of silver and platinum over gold anyway.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE's first ever vegan title?

21c7059d29f2fe5c-600x338.jpg

I like it. It is different in a good way. I like the use of natural stones as well.

Reactions: Chaz-1

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I love it when wrestlers customize their own titles. From afar it looked like a cardboard belt but after some close ups of it, it actually looks really nice with these light blue rocks, the wood and textile strap.. it gives the whole thing a new identity, which is exactly what you're supposed to do as champion. After all, the title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title.

Reactions: Chaz-1

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
An amazing belt for an amazing wrestler. No complaints from me! :yes:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Love the title and for his character, it makes sense having this championship. I didn’t mind the look of the old one, but this one honestly looks a little better. It has a very nice, different look to it.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I missed DB the 1st time round. I get him now, the New DB is great.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Haha what the fuck.. That's the dopest shit... I hear Daniel Bryan has been killing it on Smackdown. I need to start watching his segments on Youtube.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
You know, when he debuted it last week, I thought it was dumb, but it has really grown on me. I love how arguably the most important title in the history of wrestling is made of pot, that's just the funniest shit

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
It fits perfectly with his character - it different and a focal point. If Bryan build's on this more and extends the vegan persona with the WWE Universe, this will be awesome!

The more I see it, the more I prefer it! :emoji_upside_down:

Marvintof

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah i was searching last night. i found it, im pretty sure its for a 91-02 Saturn SL. ill go get the tensioner and a new belt from Napa today hopefully.