Daniel Bryan's father passes away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan's (Bryan Danielson's) father has unexpectedly passed away. Bryan was made aware of his father's passing after returning from his honeymoon with Brie Bella. Despite the news, Bryan has insisted on performing for the WWE Universe tonight (April 21) and will be on Raw. WWE extends our deepest condolences to Bryan and his family.

-WWE.com

The wheel of time keeps on turning.

Condolences to the champ.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just read this news now and OMG this is horrible poor Bryan he had such an amazing two weeks winning the title at WM30 then marrying Brie the second week and now his father has died and hes still gonna be on Raw tonight really he should of been allowed it off to grieve. RIP to his father

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Just read this news now and OMG this is horrible poor Bryan he had such an amazing two weeks winning the title at WM30 then marrying Brie the second week and now his father has died and hes still gonna be on Raw tonight really he should of been allowed it off to grieve. RIP to his father

Didn't you read the part that said that Bryan insisted he would still appear?
Sometimes people need to keep doing what they do in order to cope.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
That's a shame.

Credit to Bryan for wanting to perform for the fans tonight, but I would always give him the night off if I had any say.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
WWE.com has reported that Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson's) father has passed away. Despite the passing, Bryan will still be present at raw tonight, performing for the fans.

RIP Mr. Danielson.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
At least he saw his son become world champion and get happily married. RIP

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Truly heart breaking I am glad he got to see he's son get married and accomplish he's dreams.

He did a fantastic job in raising Daniel.

R.I.P.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
RIP D-Bry's father. 2 big wrestling-related deaths this month alone, and it breaks my heart. Well done to the big champ on staying at RAW, he has had to be stronger than ever in this past month. Also, thank god his father got to see him live his dream and become WWE WHC and then get married two days later before he died.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
My sympathies go out to him and his family, such sad news following the 2 best weeks of his life.

Rest In Peace Mr. Danielson.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Life's always throwing curve balls. He becomes WWE champ, gets married, all is good but then of course this happens. My condolences go out to Bryan and his family.