Daniel Bryan's contract has expired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He should just retire in WWE. He’s at the end of his mark and should end on a high note at like next years Mania facing someone like the fiend in a retirement match.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nah, he built a really good legacy in WWE and is literally one of the top dogs. Should just end it out there, give what he can over the next year and conclude at next years mania or something.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, he built a really good legacy in WWE and is literally one of the top dogs. Should just end it out there, give what he can over the next year and conclude at next years mania or something.
Nah...

I think he's got alot left in the tank & just because there's no where to go in WWE (As is usually the case) doesn't mean he can't make one of the biggest moves in history helping out the entire industry.

WWE will still bring him back in later for the HOF & give him a great last run, all will be right with the world.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nah...

I think he's got alot left in the tank & just because there's no where to go in WWE (As is usually the case) doesn't mean he can't make one of the biggest moves in history helping out the entire industry.

WWE will still bring him back in later for the HOF & give him a great last run, all will be right with the world.
He’s near the end of the rope though I think, despite him thinking he has lots of gas in the tank. He has to think very hard about where he could truly have his last run. Given his somewhat fragile state, he could be injured at any time. Ending his career with the company that gave him a household name, instead of gambling his end with another company, makes no sense.

There’s still tons of talent he can help put over and things he can do in WWE. While AEW may have made sense to do if he was still in his prime and had less to worry about, the move seems dumb to me right now.

Last edited:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
He’s near the end of the rope though I think, despite him thinking he has lots of gas in the tank. He has to think very hard about where he could truly have his last run. Given his somewhat fragile state, he could be injured at any time and ending with the company that gave him a household name instead of gambling with another one, makes no sense.

There’s still tons of talent he can help put over and things he can do. While AEW may have made sense to do if he was still in his prime and had less to worry about, that move seems dumb to me right now.

I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to. Having said that, I do agree with you on this. I believe it is important to remember Daniel Bryan's legacy in WWE over the years.

Perhaps a behind-the-scenes role in the WWE would be more appropriate for him at this point in his career, or one of the obvious options would be to retire and enjoy life.

It's important to remember, though, that my viewpoint comes from someone who hasn't actively watched wrestling in a long time.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to. Having said that, I do agree with you on this. I believe it is important to remember Daniel Bryan's legacy in WWE over the years.

Perhaps a behind-the-scenes role in the WWE would be more appropriate for him at this point in his career, or one of the obvious options would be to retire and enjoy life.

It's important to remember, though, that my viewpoint comes from someone who hasn't actively watched wrestling in a long time.
Watching recently or not, you’re absolutely correct. WWE is his home base. Just stick it out

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Why would he go AEW when he can just continue to wrestle in legitimate promotions?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Excellent wrestler with still lot to give , he probably make the same mistake and go to another sports entertainment company. At least I got his honor work to fall back on

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Excellent wrestler with still lot to give , he probably make the same mistake and go to another sports entertainment company. At least I got his honor work to fall back on
You want him to go to NJPW or ROH?