Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao how dare you insult his "YES" moments, they're hilarious.

Agreed though, I think seabs and I thought he could have a tough cocky wrestler who legitimately backs up his wrestling ability in the win by winning. Should of made Show tap multiple times imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
You're kidding me? Miz has a lot of in-ring talent and technical skills.. Look up his old wrestling.
I'm a fan but he was horrible in the old days. He's only just reached slightly above average now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RKO said:
You're kidding me? Miz has a lot of in-ring talent and technical skills.. Look up his old wrestling.
I'll chalk up this wildly inaccurate post to the painkillers

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I think he a better as a FACE! But I just glad Bryan is the World Champion and headline as the Champion at WM28 that all i care about right now!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
DB bored me as hell when he was face.
I enjoyed his feud with The Miz, but I agree he did lose his way abit as a babyface, not his fault however it was just bad booking.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miz for me carried the feud with his promos. Yeah I agree he was given a nerd gimmick right, who hardly ever spoke?
I was trying to forget the whole nerd thing tbh, especially the Bellas thinking he was a virgin not a vegan :facepalm: I personally thought he matched up pretty well with Miz tbh as you say one carried the promos the other in ring. It was just good booking to cover the others perceived flaws.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah the matches were good, the actual feud itself was good because it needed to happen (due to what they were like on NXT) but Bryan with a nerd gimmick was so bland. Crowd almost wanted Miz to win because they knew him. Just could have been so much better since Bryan went over right?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
A feud over the US Title. What a novel idea