Daniel Bryan wants Punk for WM29 - Also could have gone to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
He going to he said he had 1 more good in him!

o0uo.png

How does that mean it is for your one true love Punk? Stone Cold has also said he would want to put over other young talent like Ziggler, Bryan, Swagger and even Ryder. It's also not Stone Colds final decision who he puts over. That's with Vince and creative. If they want to give Stone Cold to Cena they will for example.

Not everything circles around Punk grow out of fanboy mode for goodness sake.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I also was not aware of Randy Savage being both Stone Cold and CM Punks press agents. Since he knows that they will be at mania. *sarcasm*

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Stone Cold say he want to wrestle CM Punk!

o0uo.png

Randy Savage said:
He going to he said he had 1 more good in him!

o0uo.png

Still no 's' on your plurals, eh? Figures.... I bet you're either being cute or being praised around here for a 'tard' gimmick

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Savage is worshiped as a messiah for his blueberry gimmick.

Stopspot

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Still no 's' on your plurals, eh? Figures.... I bet you're either being cute or being praised around here for a 'tard' gimmick

Whenever he isn't being buried/hated for it yes. He does heel/face turns on the turn of a dime.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Whenever he isn't being buried/hated for it yes. He does heel/face turns on the turn of a dime.

Next, you'll me that imbred JeebaK is on staff

Stopspot

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Next, you'll me that imbred JeebaK is on staff

Nah he was perma banned and then apparently tried to hire hackers to hack the site. On a hacking forum Crayo was staff on or something if I am not mistaken. We scare new members with stories about him though.

Randy we usually pit in triple threat troll fights with Mike. and Zev.

And most of us don't really praise Randy. Rather appreciate the humour he brings here whenever he doesn't rage quit. He's like the forums own Eugene.