Daniel Bryan -The Strongest Link?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Angle just told Stone Cold on his podcast that he has 4 more years left of wrestling... open to returning to the E if they'll have him.

Why would I put that in THIS thread, you ask? Well, because, I could think of no feud I would like to see more right now for Kurt than with Bryan Danielso.. damnit... Daniel Bryan... for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania in a match where, if Kurt loses, he has to retire. It works because, you could have both men making everyone tap out... but never tapping out to a Cena or Miz (if they keep doing this). Eventually, it would come down to these two... the match alone would be epic. The stipulation even better. End the match with Bryan injuring Kurt's neck, lock in the Yes! Lock or No! Lock or Labell Lock or whatever the Hell he calls it at that point Lock and have Kurt tap.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Looking forward to seeing what they do with him at Payback after that great mainevent on Smackdown. He continues to be the hottest property right now and WWE may as well capitalise on it as you never know how long it will last in wrestling. I like the idea of Bryan teaming with Orton leading to a feud between those two, maybe even make their eventual PPV match a potential number one contenders match to the WWE or World Title.

Lewb

Reaction score
Angle just told Stone Cold on his podcast that he has 4 more years left of wrestling... open to returning to the E if they'll have him.

Why would I put that in THIS thread, you ask? Well, because, I could think of no feud I would like to see more right now for Kurt than with Bryan Danielso.. damnit... Daniel Bryan... for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania in a match where, if Kurt loses, he has to retire. It works because, you could have both men making everyone tap out... but never tapping out to a Cena or Miz (if they keep doing this). Eventually, it would come down to these two... the match alone would be epic. The stipulation even better. End the match with Bryan injuring Kurt's neck, lock in the Yes! Lock or No! Lock or Labell Lock or whatever the Hell he calls it at that point Lock and have Kurt tap.

I'd never want to see Kurt up to the WWE title scene to be honest. But the match would be great. A match like that wouldn't need the title.

Bryan v Cena for Summerslam if I were booking it.

Reaction score
I've only been catching bits of Raw of Smackdown since WM, but my sister usually watches and will sometimes text me or mention to me 'be sure to watch..'. Lately, it's so often been 'you have to watch Daniel Bryan's match', and I haven't been disappointed.. but then again Bryan never disappoints. The most pleasing thing has been the crowd reaction though. They are big into it when Bryan's around!

Here's hoping they'll put the title on Bryan again at some point in the next 18 months.

Last edited by a moderator: