Daniel Bryan Pulled From European Tour?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has apparently been pulled from the rest of the current WWE European tour. The most recent advertising for the rest of the tour has Bryan removed from the remaining shows.

We noted earlier this week that Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that Bryan has been working hurt. Bryan has been competing mostly in six-man matches, and has only worked two singles matches since winning the Intercontinental title at WrestleMania 31 earlier this month. He hasn't wrestled on RAW the past two weeks.

Bryan did work last night's SmackDown taping in London, teaming with John Cena. We hope to have more shortly.

Source

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude is never healthy. Not dependable. B+ Player.

[HASHTAG]#MoreThanJustAStoryline[/HASHTAG]

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope to God he's not seriously injured....hopefully something minor.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Really sucks for him.All these years of carrying useless sacks of shit to great matches are doing a number on him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE has confirmed this now.

Right now Vince and Hunter are probably sitting him down and telling him "Enough with the hippy therapy, go get the real surgery and get healthy dammit"

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE has confirmed this now.

Right now Vince and Hunter are probably sitting him down and telling him "Enough with the hippy therapy, go get the real surgery and get healthy dammit"
Has he really been doing just hippy therapy?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He apparently declined surgery for his Tommy Jon (or what it is called) in his arm, which is what is reported to be flaring up again in favor of some new age therapy.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm guessing we won't be seeing a match between him and Brock Lesnar anytime soon (not that I really expected to given the recent turn of events with Brock, Rollins, and The Authority, but still.)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sucks for Daniel Bryan, definitely seemed like he had been competing hurt since he had gotten back.. I was rewatching WM the other day and he wasn't as involved as he should've been, that's pretty much where I picked up on it tbh.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He apparently declined surgery for his Tommy Jon (or what it is called) in his arm, which is what is reported to be flaring up again in favor of some new age therapy.

Is that what the problem is? I have had trouble finding any information on it. But if he needs ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction he should just do it. I haven't ever heard of a case where electing to skip Tommy John surgery hasn't eventually led to the athlete just going ahead with the surgery eventually. The silliest thing is that he's not a baseball pitcher so Tommy John recovery would only take about 6 months.

I used to be more open about the new age stuff until I became a scientist. The people who skip the surgeries generally just waste all the time spent with the new age healing when they inevitably get the surgery.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well if it's truly an injury that will eventually lead to surgery no matter what you do, like a hernia, for example. Might as well get it over with when its found.