Daniel Bryan mic segment this week.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The difference is I've never praised Ziggler's mic work and tried to force others into admitting they love it, which is what Crayo is trying to do with Bryan

JeebaK is this you? Where has the previous Dolph gone lmao?

You really think I care enough to force people's opinions. If I didn't want others to have different opinions why would I create this forum? Jesus. I'm posting examples (which some people wanted) of Bryan's mic work and showing how he's improved. You once said "everything here is an opinion", so why all of a sudden is my opinion trying to force something? Hypocritical, something I didn't expect.

Ziggler, like Bryan, has improved dramatically on the mic. Last year the last two people I'd want to see cutting promos were Dolph and Bryan. Both have now become watchable, my comparison is both of those superstars (IMO, I need to point this out to you now I guess) are incredibly similar. Both in the top 5 wrestlers in WWE, and both have improved dramatically on the mic.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
JeebaK is this you? Where has the previous Dolph gone lmao?

You really think I care enough to force people's opinions. If I didn't want others to have different opinions why would I create this forum? Jesus. I'm posting examples (which some people wanted) of Bryan's mic work and showing how he's improved. You once said "everything here is an opinion", so why all of a sudden is my opinion trying to force something? Hypocritical, something I didn't expect.

Ziggler, like Bryan, has improved dramatically on the mic. Last year the last two people I'd want to see cutting promos were Dolph and Bryan. Both have now become watchable, my comparison is both of those superstars (IMO, I need to point this out to you now I guess) are incredibly similar. Both in the top 5 wrestlers in WWE, and both have improved dramatically on the mic.
'It was entertaining and you know it'

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You said it slick

'Any excuse to hate, even when you know it was entertaining. Shame on you! '

sorry for not loving DB as much as you do despite the parallels you draw in your own mind between himself and Ziggler. I truly apologize if this puts me on the level of Jebacs in your mind :facepalm: forgot no post in this thread is complete without one of those

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
In fairness, there was a time when Danielson (yes) was boring even in the ring

He was gifted technically, but couldn't tell a story.

He's improved all phases and that's what WWE is all about; you have to improve, you have to adapt

I think Crayo is supportive of workers that impress him; I've seen flaming.... and it ain't on this site, that's for sure

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You said it slick

'Any excuse to hate, even when you know it was entertaining. Shame on you! '

sorry for not loving DB as much as you do despite the parallels you draw in your own mind between himself and Ziggler. I truly apologize if this puts me on the level of Jebacs in your mind :facepalm: forgot no post in this thread is complete without one of those

Dude it's a phrase. Someone says "do you like this song?", I'd say "No" and then the other dude would say "You know you do really". That's why I facepalmed, I'm not telling you what to like lmao.

The reason I compared Dolph was because they are similar, and I simply wanted a Dolph mark to explain the difference between them, why you love one and have not much care for the other. Calm down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm calm buddy. I have no problems with Bryan, I'm just not crazy about his mic work. It seems too forced to me and not nearly natural enough. There's nothing he does that really keeps me wanting to continue listening

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's fair enough, I always thought he seemed comfortable, maybe a little too comfortable in his early days. I prefer it when he adds intensity to his promos, or that trolling grin.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan marks will make more damage than good right now, because they are over reacting and over praising few simple and effective promos/mannerisms from Daniel Bryan. Sure, he's doing fine and his reign is being fairly solid so far, but Bryan marks will simply turn the other people off with this kind of over reacting.

Btw, I'm a Bryan fan, I've been watching him since 2002/03.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I agree. Same happened with Punk, Ryder and Rock. Though I do think Bryan deserves praise, and I've been asked quite a few times by some members here why I like Bryan if I'm a guy who teds to mark for good mic workers. Hence this thread ;)