Daniel Bryan drafted to RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Taylor SkinnySwift

That's why I don't know her as I have no idea who the hell she is!

I kno she sings maybe that's it!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Maybe not send Ziggler to SD like I previously stated but some heel has to go. Smackdown is a good place to build up new heels and let them grow in to parts that are natural for them. Maybe send Swagger instead and give the guy some credibility. Split Dolph from Swagger and Vickie and have Swagger run rampant on SD. Have him feud with Show for starters for the IC title since when you look at Swagger you think he can actually hurt Show. Maybe even turn him face i dunno. Just do something with him that's worthwhile

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Maybe not send Ziggler to SD like I previously stated but some heel has to go. Smackdown is a good place to build up new heels and let them grow in to parts that are natural for them. Maybe send Swagger instead and give the guy some credibility. Split Dolph from Swagger and Vickie and have Swagger run rampant on SD. Have him feud with Show for starters for the IC title since when you look at Swagger you think he can actually hurt Show. Maybe even turn him face i dunno. Just do something with him that's worthwhile

This as I want a Swagger and Dolph split soon. dolph should be near ME by now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Swagger also has ME potential but he needs fine tuning for a year or two. That's why having him in a feud for the IC title on Smackdown would be the best in my opinion.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Swagger also has ME potential but he needs fine tuning for a year or two. That's why having him in a feud for the IC title on Smackdown would be the best in my opinion.

Yeah Swagger needs time Dolph could easily ME now he sells better than anyone and has great talent and u hate him or love him depending on his character.