Daniel Bryan - Does he stay or does he go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Daniel Bryan leave WWE once his contract is up?

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
134%20-%20daniel_bryan%20excess_text%20macro%20wwe%20wwe_world_heavyweight_championship%20yes.jpg

What do you guys think? Do you think he will stay or leave?
Yes, I know it is too soon to be able to say but make a prediction of sorts and vote on it.

Given that Brie is in the company and they have a child now, I can't see him going to Japan...
But on the other hand, if Brie is up for it I think he might do it. It is hard to say.
I guess they would be losing Brie as well if he decides to go.

:yes:OR :no:

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I thought about this way back when he kept attempting to get cleared and I think after Summerslam he'll head to Japan for awhile and then return. At the time he was being interviewed (of course not getting cleared by WWE assisted this) but he seemed to be really stoked to go to Japan to wrestle and Brie was being extremely supportive of whatever he would decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He should leave, I believe, without question. I would just love to see him in NJPW and ROH. Plus NJPW can pay him decently while giving him plenty of really good match ups. There's also a less intense wrestling schedule than WWE.

If he stays with WWE, he should put a clause in his contract that if WWE makes him inactive, whether it is by not being medically cleared or simply benching him, that he can opt out of it. If they're not willing to do that, he should just leave

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought about this way back when he kept attempting to get cleared and I think after Summerslam he'll head to Japan for awhile and then return. At the time he was being interviewed (of course not getting cleared by WWE assisted this) but he seemed to be really stoked to go to Japan to wrestle and Brie was being extremely supportive of whatever he would decide.

I can see him doing what Jericho did. Going to Japan for like a 6 month to 1 year run and coming back. I can't see him being in Japan long term or ending his wrestling career there.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I can see him doing what Jericho did. Going to Japan for like a 6 month to 1 year run and coming back. I can't see him being in Japan long term or ending his wrestling career there.
Only if WWE is pulling tricks then I could but yeah I think he's going to stick around WWE. The general manager position definitely got him out the slump and stressing over not competing, he had fun doing it (you can tell) and worked very well over the time. But now that he's officially cleared through WWE, I know he's ready to make more big impressions in his career.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think Bryan will leave to go work for ROH and NJPW. But I think Bryan will sign a new wwe contract. September is too soon for him to leave right after being cleared. Too many great matches for him to have in WWE. Mind you he could negotiate a simular deal that Jericho has. Even though Jericho working for promotions is a relatively new thing.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think he will stay in WWE and should. Why? Because that’s where his fame excelled to crazy heights and let’s face it, it made him who is today: a mega superstar. I’m all for traveling the world and doing diff promotions, but I think DB should stay, so long as he’s treated half way decent of course.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It would depend a lot on how they plan to use him but I reckon he'll end up staying. WWE will be offering more money than other promotions and it's already a place he knows well. There's stability there and with a baby to think about that will probably come into question. What I would like is for him to have his possible dream matches before the contract runs out and then head out so there could be even more interesting encounters in other professions.

If he stays he's hopefully gonna get at least one more run (and a proper one this time).

Reactions: edge4ever

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
He should leave, shave his head,return to ROH and beat the shit out of every one there and make them tap out in various ways. Also do the odd tour of japan as well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just because a dude has a beard and longer hair doesn't mean they are Amish lol
If he changed the look of his hair, this would be best in my opinion:
Daniel+Bryan+to+achieve+his+dreams+in+WWE+1.jpg

I don't think he will change this much unless he leaves though.