Daniel Bryan Blogs on How AJ Can Be a Better WWE Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Jericho is much better as a heel. He was the only reason WCW was watchable!!!! Him and disco inferno!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WHO CARE BRYAN DUMP HER AJ SUCK!

And we are back to all caps......... I guess Ms. Elizabeth gave you some of her "meds"

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
D Bryan will make you tap @[Randy Savage]

Uh? I am a FANS OF D.Bryan! But AJ SUCK! SHE CAN'T WRESTLE! EVE IS BETTER FOR BRYAN HIS HEEL GIMMICK! :pity:

Big Hoss Rambler said:
You don't speak to Daniel Bryan that way. :bury:

STFU! I am fans of Bryan! I don't AJ though SHE FUCKIN SUCK SHE CAN'TV WRESTLE!

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! BEST BLOG ENTRY EVER! YES!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
Uh? I am a FANS OF D.Bryan! But AJ SUCK! SHE CAN'T WRESTLE! EVE IS BETTER FOR BRYAN HIS HEEL GIMMICK! :pity:

I'm sorry but you called Kelly Kelly a good wrestler, so your opinion of good diva wrestlers is pretty obsolete at the moment.

Translation: HELL NO WTF U TLKIN BOUT!!11 EVE IS STOOPID WRESTLER N KELLY FUCK SUCKS.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I'm sorry but you called Kelly Kelly a good wrestler, so your opinion of good diva wrestlers is pretty obsolete at the moment.

Translation: HELL NO WTF U TLKIN BOUT!!11 EVE IS STOOPID WRESTLER N KELLY FUCK SUCKS.

WTF? EVE AND KELLY ARE GREAT! AJ FUCKIN SUCK!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WTF? EVE AND KELLY ARE GREAT! AJ FUCKIN SUCK!

AJ IS PRETY GOOD WRESTLING FOR NOW, JUS NEED TO IMPROOF OVER DE TIME. KELLY ONLY GOOD FOR LOOK, NOT WRESTLER!!

END OF STORY, BOOM PIPEBOMB:pity:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
AJ IS PRETY GOOD WRESTLING FOR NOW, JUS NEED TO IMPROOF OVER DE TIME. KELLY ONLY GOOD FOR LOOK, NOT WRESTLER!!

END OF STORY, BOOM PIPEBOMB:pity:

HELL AJ SUCK! U guy are only getting her a pass b/c she bryan girlfriend! QUEIT BEING BEYEIS! U all know Kelly and Eve and u all are just hater! AJ FUCKIN SUCK!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL AJ SUCK! U guy are only getting her a pass b/c she bryan girlfriend! QUEIT BEING BEYEIS! U all know Kelly and Eve and u all are just hater! AJ FUCKIN SUCK!

IM A FAN OF EVE EN KELLY, KELLY JUS CANT WRESTLER, EVE CAN, AJ IS A GOD ROOKIE, Y U NO UNDERSTAND?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
IM A FAN OF EVE EN KELLY, KELLY JUS CANT WRESTLER, EVE CAN, AJ IS A GOD ROOKIE, Y U NO UNDERSTAND?

AJ SUCK CAN'T U SEE THAT!? That Black Woman idr her name WAS THE BEST DIVA ON THAT NXT SEASON 3 THINK! Kelly is a DAM GOOD WRESTLER SHE CLOSE BETTER ON THE ROSTER! U all only like her b/c she boyfriend with Bryan! Other why u all would hate on her!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Noo dude, I liked AJ before her storyline with DB. She is just a happy wrestling Diva. Nuff said...