Dana White thinks Kimbo Slice is not legitimate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PwnerKebab

Reaction score
ok so i attended the UFC 110 weigh ins in australia (woo!) today and during Dana's Q&A for fightclub members he was asked by someone if he thought Kimbo Slice was a legitimate contender in the UFC.

To my suprise Dana replied something along the lines of "hes not what i expected" and ultimately answered "no" to the question.

I never really thought Dana would bag one of his own fighters like this, it seems weird to me, and without a confirmed bout it would surprise me if we saw Kimbo slice in the octagon again.

What do you guys think?

tazzen78

Reaction score
Well since seeing him in the last season of UF I cen see that kimbo is a great puncher and works hard to impove but the men he'll face have been trying years longer then him, I don't think we've seen the last of him "name is too known now" but as a title fighter kimbo will never measure up to former holders.

xtremebadass

I thought his UFC 113 bout with Matt Matrione is confirmed. That is what I have been reading for weeks now and it is on Wikipedia. I think UFC didn't "officially" announce it yet.

Wordlife

We all know Dana has a BIG mouth and likes to bad mouth and talk a big game full of shit about everyone, he's probably just saying that.

xtremebadass

Of course Kimbo is not top 15, he's only had one UFC fight. I guess I could understand why Dana still is skeptical about him. Give him a good 2-3 more fights in the UFC and then let's make our assumptions.