Damnation: Jeff Jackson vs 2 Cool Chris w/ 2 Dangerous Daniel.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Last week 2 Dangerous Daniel managed to run Mark Westen down, attack Sarah Fisher with a steel chair and make Jason Fisher bleed all before a swift superkick ended his night, though Jason won he is in no condition to go near a wrestling ring so his partner Jeff will face the beer drinking behemoth 2 Cool Chris.

1 rp limit.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
*2 Cool Chris and 2 Dangerous Daniel are shown at a NASCAR track.*
*A commercial hits on the main screen of the track.*
"Come see Damnation, brought to you by our sponser, IWF!"
"In one of the feuds they offer, you can see 2 Cool Chris with 2 Dangerous Daniel fight Jeff Jackson!"

Daniel: What the fuck? When were we being told about this?
Chris: Is dat goode?
Daniel: Yes, its good, you get to smash Jeff Jackson. You'll put an end to their little group and then those tag titles will be up for grabs, you know what im sayin'?
Chris: Oooooh smashy smashy. Me smash jaxon and den we ghet da goewld belts!

*Daniel calls the hospital where Mark Westen is staying due to his injury.*
*Leaving a message for Mark.*

Daniel: Hey buddy, enjoying the hospital? Your buddy Jeff is joining you soon.

*Daniel hands Chris the phone.*

Chris: Haha, I smaesh you fwiend and you twoe be in medicine pwace togeda! HAHAHAHA! Be weady friend, tell doctores to prepawre a bead fo a magnwled bwoody, corsepe.

*Hangs the phone up.*

NASCAR announcer: Two of our IWF stars are the track tonight.

*Chris and Daniel are shown on the big screen.*

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Daniel begins taunting at the camera man and it all shows on the big screen to appear he is taunting the crowd.*

*The crowd begins throwing things at Chris and Daniel.*

Chris and Daniel: OW! OW OW!

*Daniel runs out of the track.*
*Chris punches down a fat NASCAR fan and leaves too, while security chases him.*

*A reporter catches up with Chris and Daniel as they are going to their car.*

Reporter: Sooooo, you basically just "lost" to a bunch of NASCAR fans... Hows it gonna feel when you lose to Jeff Jackson?

Daniel: WHAT???? Chris! Get him!
Chris: Oke.

*Chris chokes the reporter and leaves him in the parking lot.*
*Daniel picks up the camera and begins talking to it.*
Daniel: Come Damnation, JEFF JACKSON, you join your buddies as battered, bloody, messes!

*Chris and Daniel get into a corvette and leave.*

*End Scene.*

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Really? I actually didn't think this one was that great. Also, do you prewrite things and just post them? Cuz I just think and type and post. No pre-thought included.

Reaction score
[The scene opens in a hospital room, Sarah Fisher and Mark Westen are laying in beds spaced a few feet apart, Jeff is sat on a gray-ish mock-leather sofa in blue jeans with a grey hoodie, Jason is sat between Sarah and Mark on a similar sofa wearing black tracksuit pants and a black hoodie, he has recently gotten stitches and is bruised and battered after his match with 2DD at Extinction.]

Jason Fisher: How could I let him do this to us? Look at us…

Jeff Jackson: It isn’t your fault man…

Jason Fisher: Look at Sarah; he attacked her with a steel fucking chair Jeff! And look at Mark! Daniel fucking ran him down!

[Jason hangs his head in shame.]

Sarah Fisher: Jason…It isn’t your fault, Daniel is a sick bastard, besides, they say we can go home tomorrow…

Mark Westen: We all knew the risks when we came to IWF…Sometimes people do things you do not expect.

[Jason suddenly stands and walks over to Jeff.]

Jason Fisher: You have to beat Chris this week, Jeff.

[Jeff nods.]

Jeff Jackson: I know…

[Jeff checks his phone and then puts it back in his pocket.]

Jeff Jackson: I have to go; Carl Long wants an interview.

Jason Fisher: Go, I’ll stay here.

[The scene re-opens in the IWF interview space, Carl Long stands next to Jeff Jackson in front of a TV with the IWF logo on it, Carl is wearing a grey suit while Jeff continues to wear the blue jeans and hoodie combination]

Carl Long: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time; he is one half of the IWF Tag Team Champions: Jeff Jackson. Now Jeff, can I get your thoughts on the current situation?

Jeff Jackson: Well as everyone knows, Mark and Sarah are currently in hospital, Jason knows he should be in hospital but for some reason refuses. Tough times for The Hardcore Revolution…

Carl Long: Tough times indeed. Well this week you take on 2 Cool Chris, with an obvious size disadvantage what are you going to do?

[Jeff closes his eyes and thinks for a moment as if he hadn’t given the situation any thought prior to this moment, suddenly his eyes are wide open and he snatches the mic]

Jeff Jackson: Chris, I don’t know if you will understand a word I am saying but hear this: Come Monday I am going to destroy you, then I will move onto Daniel, you will PAY for what you have done…You will PAY for attacking Mark and Sarah…You will PAY for your moronic sadistic ways…

[Jeff drops the mic and walks off camera as the scene fades to black]

Shorter and worse than usual, i just dont have the drive this week.