Damn It, Jefff Hardy!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
As far as i'm aware after reading around it was nothing to do with drugs, just him being a bit drunk, and he didn't even cause a fuss, he came off the plane with no fight or anything, he will be in a bit of trouble but won't be fired i guess. Still, not clever jeff...again

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Apparently in Jeff Hardy's case, there's only one conclusion....even if it's incorrect.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

So essentially he was too drunk to sit in a seat for a few hours? Wasn't there a comedian that did a bit about that recently?

Soulpower

Oh well. He's still going to job to HHH at No Mercy so fuck all the haters. =D

Fixed that up for you, J-Dawg.

hbk4894

Reaction score
source: PWInsider.com

-- The word going around WWE is that the company considers Jeff Hardy's incident at anairport on Wednesday morning a non-issue and that no action will be taken. As reported earlier, Hardy was removed from a flight in Nashville for appearing intoxicated at the gate. The airline offered departure at a later time, but Hardy decided to make his own arrangements. Additionally, there is definitely a feeling among the wrestlers that once again, WWE realizes they can only push Jeff so far as to not have it blow up in their faces should something happen.

CenaMark54

I'm beginning to think this is a psychological thing with Hardy. Whether it be fear of success or fear of failure.

He seems to find trouble right in the middle of a huge push.

the dark knight

Jeff Hardy was clearly going over his next match. Security officers heard him say "...and that's when I go for the Swanton Bomb?" and quickly detained him.
lol quoting george carlin "airport security dont like jokes" and "you cant joke about a bomb".

Oh well. He's still going to job to HHH at No Mercy so fuck all the haters. =D
im surprised nobody jumped out and said triple h planted drugs in one of his bags so he makes sure he doesn't lose the title..

Enigma22

Reaction score
^lol ya triple h needed to make sure he was gonna keep his title so he drugged jeff... its been happening this way for years... why do u think mr kennedy got suspended a while back?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I doubt it would have been drugs. If enforcers/officials noticed something, or suspected such they would have tested him at the airport. He would have been the "highest" paid superstar in TNA :shifty:

Probably unorderly conduct. It says he was in the same clothes, so he probably argued with someone? Hangover? I don't know.. I guess we will be finding out soon.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^i think u should read the rest of the thread cause we already found out...