DAMN! Getting Old?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Its a pointless thread cause i did it right?O well.Close it/delete it.

btman

Reaction score
SPAM.

It's only funny when I don't expect it.

3lions

Reaction score
Yhh, it has gotten pretty boring in recent weeks. It first really got boring for me during the WWE Dating Game. It is funny, but it is also being done 'too much.' If it was kept for the occasional backstage segment like previously, thne it wouldn't get so tired so quickly.

That being said, it is entertaining and has adding a new side of Simmons character. I am liking his mini-feud with Santino and hope they eventually face off, in a short, gimmicky match on Raw.

PeepShow

^How is this a spam thread?All i did was try to make a serious thread.Because i think the DAMN! sayin is gettin old.

WOW, that has to be like the first 2 line response youve actually written yourself is quite sometime. Keep it coming man. :good:

As for the Simmons thing, I dont think its all that bad. It was really funny at first, but now its just gotten kinda stale, yet, its still funny in a way.....lol

Reinvented

Reaction score
It depends on when he does.....Because when he said it to Shelton and Hass when they had the gay moment that was funny...But the dating game one was gay.

Bradders

Reaction score
It was funny when he made a guest appearance every month but having him appear every week and say it is stupid, I would LOL when he is about to say Damn but actually starts talking about an essay he wrote on the cultural and philosophical reasons why RAW sucks. It's getting old but it's still the funniest thing on RAW at the moment. Apart from Orton owning Cena.

kingovkings

Reaction score
id b quite happy if i didnt hear him say DAMN again.it was funny at 1st when he popped up every once in awhile and said it but now its dated and boring and all the rhymning he is doing now iz just CRAP.im sure that the writers cud come up wiv sumat better for him 2 do other than walking around and saying 1 word

Reaction score
all i have to say is quit bitching and moaning and complaining about everythign i WWE, i agree that it's getting stale but who the fuck cares... WWE will continue to do it because they felt the promos had success when they first started. It's getting old, yes, but honestly who cares? it's a 30 second promo out of a two hour show...

Reaction score
Recently, I will admit it got boring but I believe that if the WWE makes Simmons say it at the right time like he use to, it would be great. Also the rhymes….. just get rid of those.

I loved it when Simons used it in moments like, when Cryme Tyme stole his car and other funny events.

Also I have a feeling that Simmons will face Santino and the loser will have to leave Raw. Obviously, Santino will lose.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think the whole Damn thing was funny when it first started. After awhile it started gettin old. But now they are slowly adding more words to his vocabulary one at a time, just so that he can have this angle with Santino. But after that match I dont think we will be seeing Ron Simmons doing much of anything. IMO its a one shot deal which is really pointless because Santino sucks.

catacomb31

Reaction score
at least he is on tv. he should finish the thing with santino and the attack JBL on smackdown. just start a random fued with him and get JBL off commentary cause he sucks.

Reaction score
LOL the thing last night at SummerSlam was hilarious.

Regal was dancing like a maniac and he trued around only to find Simmons standing behind him......
DAMN!!