Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
I don't see him as a 10 times WHC , however I think he could have a nice reign with the title and then go back to the midcard scene.expecting more from Rhodes

Sandow > Cody :true:

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
I don't see him as a 10 times WHC , however I think he could have a nice reign with the title and then go back to the midcard scene.expecting more from Rhodes

To be honest, Cody Rhodes seems to always need a tag partner to carry him, because he seems to be unable to get over with the fans by himself...

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: Damien Sandow

In the near future, i would like him feud with Ryback... Intellect vs. Simpleminded destroying machine... Dandow could deliver an awesome each week

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
RE: AW: Damien Sandow

Alpa Chino said:
In the near future, i would like him feud with Ryback... Intellect vs. Simpleminded destroying machine... Dandow could deliver an awesome each week

Ryback's mic level is no way near Sandow's though. :pity:
Sandow will rape Ryback on the mic, and Ryback will rape Sandow in the ring.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
RE: AW: Damien Sandow

Respect Vegeta6425 said:
Ryback's mic level is no way near Sandow's though. :pity:
Sandow will rape Ryback on the mic, and Ryback will rape Sandow in the ring.

That's the way it should be, Intellectual vs Savage wouldn't work if Ryback destroyed Sandow in the mic too.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
His gimmick is quite unique and I could see him winning a title at some point. He's really talented on the mic and as long as he continues to get one-on-one matches I could see him getting a title shot in the near future.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crayo said:
Whilst I would welcome a Jeff return, Damien Sandow is just far more entertaining in my opinion.

Well, Jeff is much better than Damien, Jeff puts his body on the line every single match and thats why I support and ever be supporting Jeff

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'd keep him off ME titles for 2 years or so..

Let him establish himself first, then a mid-card championship, and then we'll see..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Well, Jeff is much better than Damien, Jeff puts his body on the line every single match and thats why I support and ever be supporting Jeff

Jeff being better in ring than Damian is certainly debatable. Damian is classically trained as a wrestler in the same school that produced Triple H. Jeff was never a great wrestler. He was a spot monkey and you can clearly see that now in TNA when he has to follow a match script in every match he works.

Everyone has different tastes. I'm just saying it is debatable.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NanoRah14 said:

Jeff is better in your opinion yeah. Jeff does do some risky stuff but that can get tiresome eventually. What does he do when he's not doing risky spot-monkey stuff? He is incredibly dull on the mic, and his wrestling isn't entertaining either (not including the risky stuff).

Damien Sandow's promos are hilarious, he is a natural heel which automatically gives you more freedom and his look is fantastic. I just find Damien more entertaining, but I do certainly want to see Jeff back in WWE one day.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jeff is better in your opinion yeah. Jeff does do some risky stuff but that can get tiresome eventually. What does he do when he's not doing risky spot-monkey stuff? He is incredibly dull on the mic, and his wrestling isn't entertaining either (not including the risky stuff).

Damien Sandow's promos are hilarious, he is a natural heel which automatically gives you more freedom and his look is fantastic. I just find Damien more entertaining, but I do certainly want to see Jeff back in WWE one day.

The only issue I have with this is Jeff being dull on the mic, as a face sure but as a heel he tore it up IMO.