Damien Sandow what is going on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Husow

Jobber
Reaction score
Give the man mic time every week, let him gain momentum, then win the IC title, then have a run of 5 months.
Sandow was gold on the mic, he made me laugh my ass off every damn time, poor guy, he deserves more. And he isn't that bad in the ring, atleast better than Cena

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You do realize he debuted in 2005 originally, then they tried to bring him back up after releasing him in 2006. Clearly it hasn't worked.
I didnt know this information. But really he had a good gimmick going with wearing the robe, speaking on the mic before his matches. WWE have fucked him over

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He needs another partner as he is perfect in a tag team situation imo. Maybe Swags after his feud with Cesaro as he's another better in a team than alone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm all aboard the "Sandow should be a jobber" train. The guy doesn't have a ME gimmick, but he's great at putting at arrive, get cheap heat, put on solid matches, job, kids cheer, leave.

The problem is that the 'get cheap heat' portion is essential, and they took that away. He was so unique, and now... what is he? He doesn't have his robe anymore, he doesn't do cartwheels, he doesn't have that Sandow smile or his hilarious catchphrases... hell he never has the mic! That's just criminal. The dude was one of the most entertaining parts of Raw.

Randy has voices inside his head...
He's a smart heel jobber. His cheap tactics of disrupting RVD's chant were good.

Reactions: Snowman1

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sandow is WWE's new Brooklyn Brawler. Dirty job(ber) but someones got to do it. I thought you knew everything BLFFL? What has happened to the world I knew!? :why:

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I never liked Sandow, not even when everyone jizzed over him for months when he debuted. The less he's on my screen the better.

1-43 in wins and losses this year. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who's the one win against?

Reactions: Nero_x3

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
Not a fan of sandow either just cant take to him. When his segment this week started on raw just wanted it over and done with.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am disgusted at the treatment of Damien Sandow from watching last nights Raw he was trying to cut a promo that he deserves it meaning a push and title reign yet Big Show comes out and knocks him out WTF this is fucking wrong

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am disgusted at the treatment of Damien Sandow from watching last nights Raw he was trying to cut a promo that he deserves it meaning a push and title reign yet Big Show comes out and knocks him out WTF this is fucking wrong
yet another good point

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, not for nothing, but at least for me, last night Sandow cutting a promo may be an indicator that they're actually going to do an angle with the guy, after the "build up" of becoming a jobber. Show KOing him was part of the deal.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, I for one am still a fan of sandow like I always was, I mean, you can dislike the guy's character, or his gimmick, or stuff like that, but I dare to say it's impossible to deny he played that character really well, I mean, come on, it's not like he can simply CHOOSE whenever is time to change the fucking gimmick, also, guess who else was a snobby repetitive heel? none other than Triple H, and he went from that on forward. But i think I ranted too long, what I am trying to say is: Shitty gimmick and Shitty wrestler are not the same thing