Damien Sandow Out Of Character For A Good Cause

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aydind

Jobber
Reaction score
Damien Sandow spoke to children at Wheatley Elementary School earlier today as part of a Child Abuse Initiative. Sandow discussed the importance of children telling adults when something is wrong, and told them to follow their dreams.
"There were people who told me I wouldn't achieve my dreams and I have and I just want to tell them anything is possible if they just believe in themselves and that's not to sound generic," Sandow said. "I'm living proof that it can actually happen."

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0509/562586/damien-sandow-out-of-character-for-a-good-cause/#ixzz2SpprW1FJ
Thoughts? Click on the link for the video.

Reactions: hamster

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fair play to the man.

Its one great thing about WWE and the wrestlers that they devote so much time towards kids and charities. Its nice to see a major company do.

Reactions: Aydind

Aydind

Jobber
Reaction score
Fair play to the man.

Its one great thing about WWE and the wrestlers that they devote so much time towards kids and charities. Its nice to see a major company do.
He's a good in ring and with microphone in his hand.

Reactions: Cloud and hamster