Damian 666 Suffered Heart Attack; Currently In Stable Condition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Bestia 666 Says His Father, Damian 666, Suffered Heart Attack; Currently In Stable Condition​

SKYLAR RUSSELL & LUIS PULIDO MAR 8, 2024 6:06PM

Best wishes to Damian 666.

On Thursday, March 7, Bestia 666 took to Instagram to announce that his father, Damian 666, is recovering after suffering a heart attack. Bestia revealed that Damian underwent a Hemodynamics operation and that he is currently in stable condition and recovering from the incident.

“Good afternoon everyone, I want to communicate to family, friends and fans that my father, Damian 666, had a heart attack, and a "Hemodynamics" operation was necessary. At this moment he is stable and recovered. Tomorrow my brothers and I will have the report to see how he is evolving. We have great faith that everything will be fine with God's favor so that he can be discharged as soon as possible.”

Damian 666 last wrestled in December 2023. Throughout his 40+ year career, the legendary star has competed in AAA, CMLL, WCW, The Crash, DEFY, and GCW. Damian's son, Bestia 666, is also active in the world of pro wrestling, competing in The Crash, Circle 6, AAA, and the NWA as of late.

Fightful would like to send our best wishes towards Damian, his friends, and his family as he recovers from this incident.

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge