Dale Jr. 88

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
f_MyspaceDJrm_2e0d7b4.png

Spity94

Reaction score
nice,would of been better if there was like a front view of the cars but its still good,8/10

Weebo

Reaction score
nice,would of been better if there was like a front view of the cars but its still good,8/10
I thought about the front view thing but the cars were just unveiled today and those were the only clear pics i could find

Spity94

Reaction score
oh ok,still good job,i want to learn how to do that reflection you did on the 88

PeepShow

Meh, I really cant stand Jr, but hey, hes with Hendrick now, so I guess Ill have to learn to like him. Anyway, its not too bad. I like the reflection, but other than that, what other effects are there?

Wrestling Station

The problem here is the 88. The orientation of the 88 is wrong compared to he position of the cars. I think you need to make the 88 lean towards the back and keep the 88 centered rather than being as an italic kind of font.

another thing you can add shadow to the cars..
If you change that it will look much more uniform sig.

Weebo

Reaction score
the reason the 88 is like that is because that is the way that the 88 is set on the car