Daffney vs. The Kat 2 out of 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
The Arena is the best thing to hit IWF since the motherfucking HIAT!

View attachment 976
vs.
katimage.jpg

1st: Bra and Panties
2nd: Tables
3rd: 15 minute Iron Man, Hardcore Match

This fight doesn't really require much explanation. The Kat was the whore back in the day, and there's no female in wrestling who's taken bumps like Daffney.

Daffney wins the first fight because the Kat was always a ho and wouldn't even mind.

The second fight is a bit more dragged out, but is a visual treat, not so much as the third match but really is. The Kat wins because this is Daffney's bump. Probably knocks her off the apron/ropes and sends her crashing through the table below.

The third starts out in the Kat's favor and ends up probably with like Kat> 3-7 <Daffney
The Kat is going through hell in this match and won't be so sexy after. I doubt there would be any interference in the entire contest.

Debate.

McFly...

Reaction score
Man Daffney was so hot on TNA this week. But yeah the Kat sucks

seX-Power

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot. Any attempts to prove otherwise will be pointless, don't bother.

Doomsday

Reaction score
No. Her and Sarita lost to Love and Sky

Course not.
Well I guess I'll be waiting another 6 months to see her to watch her next match on youtube.
TNA is an international terrorist organization.