Da fuck should we do with E-Jip?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
E-Gypt/Egypt(?)/E-Git.....something middle eastern, anyways....The REVOLUTION IS ON!!!

I predicted this sometime ago, remember when I said, "join the revolution brothers!" :shifty:

so like, what's everyone's views on the shit going down in Egypt? (oh shit, I think i spelled it right!)

KF4L's views: "If they don't fuck up gas prices, Riot all dey' want....if it does fuck up my gas, ...INVASION!" :mad:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Invasion.. lets get all of their gas, that way I don't have to pay so much everytime I fill up my tank >__>

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
We need to kick some ass; this fucker Obama done ruined life for us by endorsing what the Egyptians did; now the Iranian people are trying to overthrow their government, and their government has access to a nuclear plant. If they decide to blame Obama for this, chances are the United States are fucked.

The other thing I don't like is that some of these countries can get rid of a leader and someone like a Taliban can supplant the government and stick it to the people and then have more control than they need to fuck the world up.

We're in a very vulnerable time with all this shit going on.