d-low and sudden impact

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

R3ll1K

Reaction score
so i was watchin that mix gender tag team match and i noticed that d-low brown hit sudden impact right out of the gate...but last week he took a while b4 he used it which made me think it was his finisher

is it his finisher or isnt it and if it is y would he start the match with it

Christian

Reaction score
why WOULDNT you start the match with it.. end that shit quick. yeah its one of his finishers.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
well i dnt c many superstars starting their matches with their finishers so it caught me of guard lol

Famou$ 187

Sounds like you haven't been watching wrestling much sir. Can you please learn to type next time please?

tnafan454

Reaction score
the sudden impact is probly gonna be used as a trademark instead of one of his finishers they probly just gonna keep the lo'down maybe the sky high if they decide to bring that back

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully just a trademark. They over-use finishers in WWE nowadays anyway IMHO. Finishers have over just like the wrestlers do, and wrestlers spamming finishers at wrong time kills the heat from them actually nailing them.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
I'm glad D-Lo's back... I just hope he can stay in decent enough shape, keep his attitude in check and not let shit go to his head again, and they find a decent way to use him...

R3ll1K

Reaction score
Sounds like you haven't been watching wrestling much sir. Can you please learn to type next time please?

wat is ur prob famous...seems like u got some issues wit me or somethin

Reaction score
Fab seems to have that problem with everyone...especially newcomers. The mods told me not to worry, he is just a douche.

jamess

Reaction score
When did D-low use to wrestler? how long ago

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I'm glad D-Lo's back... I just hope he can stay in decent enough shape, keep his attitude in check and not let shit go to his head again, and they find a decent way to use him...

Agreed, D'Lo is a great worker and hopefully this time he will know his place in the company, he will never be a main event level performer but a solid mid carder with the occasional main event appearances with main event level guys will be good for him, guys like him can really make the IC division something again