CZW Wrestler Seriously Injured at Tournament of Death

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

So they get the beating of a life time in a single match for like 20 bucks :laugh:

whores make 100 times more than that in one night. Stupid losers tbh.

so to compare WWE to CZW is like comparing some CLASS with some ASS !

Hometown Kid

CZW is like a shitty rock band. They have ZERO talent so they crank up the distortion to mask their shittiess, just like how CZW wrestlers have no talent, so they mask it with bullshit hardcore to make their idiot fans go HO-LY- SHIT.
Basically, the Manson of pro wrestling. >_>
So they get the beating of a life time in a single match for like 20 bucks :laugh:

whores make 100 times more than that in one night. Stupid losers tbh.

so to compare WWE to CZW is like comparing some CLASS with some ASS !

More like WWE is too boring for most to find enjoyable while CZW is too violent and Blue for most to find enjoyable.

This shit should be outlawed. Personally I hate this "backyard" type shit and think it gives wrestling a black eye in general and it already has many. And btw, someone gets seriously injured at a "Tournament of death" what a fuckin' surprise! How do you even win a deathmatch without killing someone anyway? >_>

Ballin

Reaction score
Ok, while we're at it. I've seen water jugs on sticks, but....

WTF does that do? Water jugs dont hurt that bad, i've seen it on CZW before and have always wondered :s

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm more surprised Umaga got released then a CZW wrestler getting injured.

Sonjay Dutt and Ruckus are the best thing that came out of CZW.

Travis40

Wow...when I saw "discovery" I thought the Discovery Channel did a piece on the mentally challenged >_>

Reaction score
Who knew glass light tubes were dangerous, I hope the man is okay and CZW smartens up with their overuse of weapons. I know they know how to protect people and take bumps but the light tubes will always by dangerous, BAN THEM!

Moonlight Drive

CZW...wrestler?

I suggest you all look up the meaning of oxymoron.