CZW Falling Apart?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

flo23

Reaction score
feinstein been gone for like the past 3 years, Gabe is brilliant and can save CZW from zandig

Rell

Reaction score
There was a huge controversy about Rob Feinstein being a pedophile..I don't exactly know the entire story but it had something to do with him talking on the internet to Police Officers posing as underage boys. I think he tried to meet one of them and it ended up being an officer, but I'm not 100% sure.

If it weren't for the Rob Feinstein controversy, wrestling would be a lot different right now. CM Punk actually left TNA because at that time TNA were cutting ties with ROH because of the controversy. Who knows where TNA and ROH would be right now if this would've never happened.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
If its weren't for the Rob Feinstein controversy, wrestling would be a lot different right now. CM Punk actually left TNA because at that time TNA were cutting ties with ROH because of the controversy. Who knows where TNA and ROH will be right now if this would've never happened.

Good point if this hadn't of happened I would be lost.

ruslandgaga

Reaction score
When Hero left it all fell apart, and yes i also think it is because of the lack of talent

GShton

Reaction score
CZW fell apart months ago when Zandig went nuts. I stopped attending shows in March. The upcoming August 11 show actually looks pretty damn good. It's ashame ROH has to run the same day, and it's obvious who i'm going to see given CZW's recent track record.